LATEST NEWS: COMEDK UGET 2014 COUNSELLING 1ST PHASE BEGINS TOMORROW i.e. 7 JULY 2014.
To Download COMEDK UGET 2014 RANK CARD For Producing In Counselling - Click Here
COMEDK UGET 2014 Entrance Exam would be held by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges in the state of Karnataka (COMEDK) to offer seats to candidates in various undergrad engineering, medical and dental courses. Based on the exam result and ranking, candidates would be selected for admissions into various engineering colleges affiliated to the consortium in the state of Karnataka.
Candidates have to fill an application form to apply for COMEDK UGET 2014. The exam will be held on 11 May 2014. The result will be released on 30 May 2014. Based on the result, a rank list will be released within few days of result publication. The following article summarizes all the information about COMEDK UGET 2014 Exam, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Schedule of Counselling and Contact Information.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Summary
- Name – COMEDK UEGT 2014
- Also known as – COMEDK 2014
- Conducted by - Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges, Karnataka
- Level – Undergraduate
- Type – Engineering
- Program Offered – B.Tech
COMEDK UGET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed Class XII or equivalent exam recognized by central or state government with minimum aggregate of 45% (40% for ST, SC, OBC).
- It is necessary to individually pass in these subjects as well as English language.
- Compulsory subjects include Math and Physics and optional subjects include Biotech, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates who have competed 10+3 Diploma from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
COMEDK UGET 2014 Selection Process
Candidates would be called for counselling and seat allotment based on their marks in COMEDK UGET 2014 Exam. Thereafter they shall be allotted a college based on their options and availability of seats.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Exam Pattern
- Duration of the exam will be three hours.
- Exam shall be composed from three subjects - Chemistry, Physics and Math from syllabus of class X to XII.
- For correct answer, 1 mark will be given to the candidate.
- No marks shall be cut for wrong answers.
- Multiple answered questions will not be evaluated and considered invalid.
- In case of result tie, the candidate with lesser negative response will be prioritized.
- Following is the exam schedule
Papers & Timings
Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
Chemistry and Physics
English & Biology
Both (MBBS/BDS and BE)
Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
English & Biology
COMEDK UGET 2014 Tie-Resolution
In case of a tie, the board will consider the number of wrong and unattended answers to come to decide the final ranking and score of the candidate.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form
To apply for COMEDK 2014, candidates have to visit the official website of the consortium: www.comedk.org. The link to fill the COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form will be made active on the website which will redirect candidates to the page where they can apply. It is suggested to have a look at the sample application form beforehand. Fill the form using complete and correct information and verify it thoroughly before finally submitting.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Fee
Afterwards, remit the form fee via DD of Rs.1200 (B.E./B.Tech) or Rs.1500 (MBBS/BDS and B.E.) in favor of “COMEDK”, payable at Bengaluru. On the reverse of the draft, mention name, mobile number, application number and address. Once the details are mentioned, candidate is ought to get the draft countersigned by the banker. Generate printout of the COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form on completing the fee submission process and mentioning the details on the transaction.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form Checklist
Also, take printout of the birth date certificate and the identity proof (candidate’s copy and the COMEDK copy). Paste recent colored passport sized photo on the COMEDK 2014 Application Form. Send the form through post and not in person. Confirm that the following documents are affixed with the application form before sending:
- Completely filled application form with correct signatures (candidate himself/herself), photos and thumb impressions
- Printout of online ID proof (COMEDK copy)/Birth-Date Certificate with candidate’s photo, signature and attested by the Gazette Officer or the head of the institution where the candidate has studied
- Photocopy of Class X mark sheet or school leaving certificate
- Minority certificate/ Reserved category certificate with Income certificate (whichever is applicable)
Completed Application form must be sent to the following address via Speed Post/Courier:
Executive Secretary – COMEDK, #132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560055, Karnataka
COMEDK UGET 2014 Admit Card
Candidates shall be sent COMEDK 2014 Admit Card via speed post at address mentioned in the application form. The date to send the admit card is 25 April 2014. If the candidate doesn’t receive the admit card in due time, it is advised to drop an email regarding the non-delivery. In case the COMEDK 2014 Hall Ticket gets lost, candidate shall be issued a duplicate admit card on the day of exam itself.
For this candidates are required to bring passport sized photo with name, application number and TAT number on its back side. It is necessary to bring the admit card to the exam hall otherwise candidate would not be allowed to take the exam. Also, candidate must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over. It must be saved from getting mutilated, soiled or tattered.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Result
Result of COMEDK UGET 2014 will be published in 2 stages,Test Score and Final Merit/Rank list on 30 May 2014 and 4 June 2014 respectively. Test score will be released for candidates to view individual score. Candidates have to fill in their roll number for viewing the marks obtained in COMEDK UGET 2014 Result. Merit list would be release gradually for candidates who are included for further round of admission, counselling. This merit list would enlist the names of the candidates who score marks more that the cutoff. They would be called as per position in the list.
CCOMEDK UGET 2014 Counselling
- COMEDK UGET 2014 Counselling will be held from 7 to 16 July 2014 for the first phase.
- It will be held in two phases/rounds, schedule of the 2nd round will be posted in due course of time.
- Candidates have to get document verified and pay fees of Rs.50,000 thru DD in favor of "COMEDK" payable at Bangalore.
- Register in person and fill the choices as per course/college priority.
- Once the seats are selected, allotment result will be announced on the official website of the consortium.
- Candidates have to report to the allotted college as per schedule else they would be cancelled from the allotment.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Schedule
Start of Online Application Forms filling
12 March 2014
Last date of receipt of complete Application Forms
12 April 2014
Last date of Dispatch of COMEDK 2014 TAT
25 April 2014
Date of COMEDK 2014 Exam
11 May 2014
Publishing of Answer Keys
11 May 2014
Last date of receiving objections to answer key
12 May 2014 to 14 May 2014
Publishing of Test Scores
30 May 2014
Last date of Receiving Objections to Test Scores
30 May 2014 to 3 June 2014
Publishing of Rank List of COMEDK 2014
4 June 2014
COMEDK UGET 2014 Phase 1 Counselling Schedule
COMEDK UGET 2014 Rank
7 July 2014
Rank 1 to 2550
8 July 2014
Rank 2551 to 5100
9 July 2014
Rank 5101 to 7800
10 July 2014
Rank 7801 to 10500
11 July 2014
Rank 10501 to 13650
12 July 2014
Rank 13651 to 16950
13 July 2014
Rank 16951 to 20250
14 July 2014
Rank 20251 to 24750
15 July 2014
Rank 24751 to 31650
16 July 2014
Rank 31651 to 43179
COMEDK UGET 2014 Contact
COMEDK, # 132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore - 560 055
Facsimile (Fax): 080-23568309
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts