Amrita University 2014 Application Form Submission Last Date 31st March 2014!
Amrita University 2014 Entrance Exam is conducted by Amrita University which is having three campuses at Coimbatore Bengaluru, and Amritapuri campuses. Candidates qualifying in this entrance exam will be getting admissions into various engineering courses available in these three campuses. Candidates can fill the application form of this examination only when they meet all the eligibility criteria set by the University board.
Candidates need to meet the following eligibility criteria’s:
- Candidates born on or after July 1991 will be eligible for this exam as the criteria set by Amrita University 2014.
- Candidates must have qualified Class XII or any other equivalent examination with an aggregate of 55% in Physics and 60% in Chemistry and Mathematics separately.
- Candidates must score aggregate of 60% in Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
- Candidates with a three year Engineering Diploma from any State Board of Technical Education with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks are also eligible.
Candidates who stand to all the above listed criteria’s can fill the Amrita University 2014 application form. The application forms have been already released for interested candidates. Candidates can avail Amrita University 2014 Application through both offline as well online modes till 31st March, 2014. Application forms must be filled with correct and right information for avoiding errors. Apart from this, candidates must keep a photocopy of application forms and demand draft with them for future uses.
Procedure for filling the Amrita University 2014 Application form:
Along with the application form candidates have to affix a demand draft of Rs 1000 which the application form fee to address mentioned below:
The Admission Co-ordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
(P.O) Amritanagar, Ettimadai, Coimbatore - 641112, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: 0422 - 2685000
- Candidates who are filling the application form through online mode must have a good internet connection and can make use of internet banking for filling the application form.
- Application Fee is not re-fundable.
For better result or for scoring best scores, candidates must follow the syllabus released by Amrita University exam authorities. Candidates can get the syllabus downloaded for reference. Along with this question papers, sample papers and exam patterns are availed by the University.
Overview of Examination Pattern of Amrita University 2014:
- Candidates will get three hours to writing this examination.
- Question will contain 120 questions in total which will carry 360 marks that will be divided according:
- 50 question from Mathematics.
- 35 question from Physics
- 35 question from Chemistry
- Candidates must remember that each correct answer will carry 3 marks
- Whereas for one wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
Important Dates related with Amrita University 2014 Entrance Examination:
- Releasing date of application forms – 16th Dec, 2013
- Last date of application forms availability – 21st Mar, 2014
- Last date for application form submission – 31st Mar, 2014
- Demand draft of Rs.1000/- for online and Rs.850/ for postal method must be submitted along with the application form before the last date.
- Examination date: 13th April, 2014
- Result declaration date: 2nd week of May, 2014.
Candidates who will succeed to get names enlisted in the merit list will be invited for the Amrita University 2014 counseling process in the month of June, 2014. For counseling process candidates must carry every essential document along with attested photo copies with them. Candidates need to pay Rs.50000 which is a part of tuition fee in form of demand draft for seat allotment.
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts