VITEEE 2014 Counselling will be held by VIT University from 19 May 2014 to 1 June 2014. In the process of Counselling of VITEEE 2014, candidates shortlisted from the result and merit list, will be counseled according to their rank. Candidates can mark their options of colleges and courses according to their priority. Counselling involves multiple steps and a candidate has to undergo all of them.
These factors are - document verification, option filling and locking, seat allotment, reporting to the allotted college. Admissions will be made to Vellore and Chennai campus of VIT University via VITEEE 2014 Counselling. The following article summarizes information on VITEEE 2014 Counselling Process and schedule.
VITEEE 2014 Counselling Schedule
PHASE – I
VITEEE 2014 Rank
1 – 8000
19 May 2014
8001 - 12000
20 May 2014
12001 – 16000
21 May 2014
16001 – 20000
22 May 2014
PHASE – II
20001 – 50000
26 May 2014
50001 – 75000
29 May 2014
75001 – 99999
1 June 2014
Features of VITEEE 2014 Counselling Process
- VIT will conduct multicity counselling i.e. counselling will be held online in multiple cities simultaneously.
- Candidates are required to attend the VITEEE 2014 Counselling physically.
- All the shortlisted candidates will be informed about counselling schedule via text message mentioning VITEEE 2014 Rank and counselling details.
- Also, the same details would be posted on the official website of VIT University.
- Candidates can attend the counselling either in Chennai or Vellore.
- They have to mark their options for VITEEE 2014 Counselling cum Seat Allotment before 10 May 2014.
- To participate, they are required to register themselves online as per their specified ranking.
- Counselling will be organized according to VITEEE 2014 All India Rank.
- Seat availability and matrix after each round of VITEEE 2014 Counselling will be displayed on the official website as well as the notice board.
VITEEE 2014 Counselling – Necessary Documents
All the documents must be brought by candidates in ORIGINALS as well as one set of photocopy.
- Passport size color photos - 4
- Copy of Class XII Hall Ticket
- Class XII Marksheet
- Student profile
- Affidavit by the student & parent
- Nativity Certificate (J&K and North-East candidates)
- Class X Marksheet
- SC/ST Community Certificate
- VITEEE 2014 e-admit Card
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
VITEEE 2014 Counselling Fees
To participate in admission process thru Counselling of VITEEE 2014, candidates are supposed to pay Rs.30,000 via computerized DD in favor of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore. On the back side of DD, they must write application number, name, mobile number, address.
Candidates can check the list of approved banks from the official university website. The remaining balance fee of Rs.1,38,000 must be paid in similar way (DD) as mentioned above on or before 12 June 2014 before the course commences.
VITEEE 2014 Seat Matrix
- Postal Address: VIT Univeristy, Vellore - 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India
- Vellore Campus Admissions Office: Fax - 04162245544, Phone - 0416 - 2202125, 2157, 2168
- Chennai Campus Admissions Office: Fax - 44 3993 2555, Phone - 443993 1555
Other Related Links: