UPSEE 2014 Application Form has been released today i.e. 15 March 2014. To fill the application form, refer to the tab mentioned below.
The UPSEE 2014 Application Form releases on 15 March 2014. Earlier, the applications were schedule to release on 28 February but due to some reason it got post poned to March 15 2014. The applicants looking forward to filling the form are required to be eligible as well apart from interested, the applications can be availed by them in both online and offline mode. The applicants must make sure they are vary cautious at the time of filling the form in both online and offline mode as inappropriate filling of form can lead to confusion and further cancellation of cancellation. Before, begining to fill the form or making the registration, the applicants need to ensure whether they fall in the set eligibility or not.
UPSEE 2014 Application Form – Online Mode
In the online mode as well the application form releases on 15 March 2014 but only difference is that the applicants will have to fill the form by visiting the official website as the availability of application form in online mode is strictly limited to online mode.Since, the concept of online registration is relatively new, to assist the candidates, various facilitation centers have been set up by UPTU. The list of such centers shall be posted later on. Once the form have been filled, candidates have to press the review button for final proof-reading and necessary amendments in case it is necessary although it is always better to go for review rather than getting the application cancelled.
A unique registration number will be assigned once the UPSEE 2014 Online Application is accepted. Once the form is submitted and payment is made, candidates have to generate printout of the application form, put signature, recent colored passport photo (black and white) and thumb impression and send it to the above address.
- Download the bank challan from the official website while filling the UPSEE 2014 Online Application.
- All the details of fee would be already mentioned on it.
- Submit the challan at the bank and get the receipt signed.
- Carefully mention the challan number on the challan.
- On payment, confirm the UPSEE 2014 Application Form submission.
- Download the confirmation page by entering registration number and transaction number.
- Click the desired link for appropriate mode of payment.
- Make the UPSEE 2014 Application Form payment successfully.
- Generate confirmation page.
- Use only black or blue ball-point pen to fill the form.
- The form must reach the university before the deadline else it will be rejected.
- No document must be sent with the UPSEE 2014 Application Form unless specified.
UPSEE 2014 Application Form – Offline Mode
Candidates can buy UPSEE 2014 Application Form through the head post offices of the state in the month of March 2014. The cost of application form is Rs.1000 for General and OBC candidates (Rs.500 for SC, ST and women). Candidates are required to fill the form and send to the following address via speed post or registered post.
Registrar, UPSEE 2014, Gautama Buddha Technical University, I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow, U.P.
- Last date to obtain form: 15 March 2014
- Last date to receive filled Form: Around April 2014
- Link to submit ONLINE form will be active till: Around last week March 2014
- Filled Confirmation Page will be received till: 1st week April 2014
- Exam Date: Around April 2014
- Result Date: Around May 2014
Other Useful Links: