UPSEE 2015 Exam is the state entrance exam conducted in the state of Uttar Pradesh to offer admissions to applicants into professional undergrad engineering courses. It would be held on 20 April 2015 in offline mode (physical mode).
The conducting body of UPSEE 2015 is Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) which is one of the leading state universities. Applicants have to qualify the examination in order to become eligible for allotment of seat in any of the college affiliated to UPTU.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSEE 2015:
Applicants must read UPSEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria to check if they are eligible to take the exam:
- Must have passed XII Class examination from a recognized University.
- Must have scored 45% (general) aggregate marks and 40% (SC/ST) marks.
- The allowed subject combination in the qualifying examination is Physics and Math as compulsory subjects with any of the Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology as optional.
Selection Process in UPSEE 2015:
Applicants would be selected for counselling according to their marks in the entrance exam and subsequent rank as per UPSEE 2015 Result.
Exam Pattern of UPSEE 2015:
UPSEE 2015 Exam Pattern describes various details regarding number, duration, type and marking scheme of the examination.
- There will be total of 150 questions in the exam.
- Questions will be asked from Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics with equal weightage to each paper.
- Biotech Engineering applicants are required to attempt Paper 2 as well.
- 4 marks for correct answer and no marks will be cut for wrong answer.
Application Form of UPSEE 2015:
Applicants have to fill the UPTU 2015 Application Formto apply for the entrance examination via one of the following modes:
- Offline: Visit the help desk center as set by UPTU and fill the application form and send the confirmation page to the university.
- Online: Visit official UPTU 2014 website and apply by sending the final confirmation page to the university.
Address to send the confirmation page via speed post or registry - Registrar, UPSEE 2015, Gautam Buddha Technical University, I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow
UPSEE 2015 Application Fees:
The fees for General & OBC Applicants is Rs.1000 and SC/ST Applicants/ Women applicants is Rs.500. Applicants can pay the fees via PNB Challan or credit/debit card.
Admit Card of UPSEE 2014:
UPSEE 2014 Admit Card will be sent to candidate through post and will be hosted on the official website as well. While coming to the exam, applicants have to bring the UPSEE 2015 Hall Ticket in original. Without it, no candidate will be allowed to enter the hall.
Result of UPSEE 2015:
UPSEE 2015 Result will be issued on the official website of UPTU 2014. To view the result, applicants have to enter the required details. It will be displayed in the form of rank. According to the marks, ranks will be given to the candidates and a merit list will be issued which will shortlist applicants for counseling on the basis of rank.
Counselling of UPSEE 2015:
- UPTU will release the UPSEE 2014 Counselling in the last week of May 2015.
- Counselling will be held online.
Applicants can mark their options of colleges and courses through internet.They have to visit any document verification centre to exercise options.
- Candidates must download the counselling letter with mentioned documents in originals and visit document verification or counselling centre.
Other Important Links:
Discuss Your Doubts