JEE ADVANCED 2014 RESULT IS NOW DECLARED! CHECK YOUR RESULT BELOW!
To see your Result of JEE Advanced 2014 -JEE Advanced 2014 Result
JEE Advanced 2014 is the second tier of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE), the common entrance examination for admission into engineering undergrad courses into IITs, IIITs, NITs, CFTIs and SFTIs for session 2014-15. In JEE Advanced 2014, candidates would be selected from JEE Main 2014, for granting admissions into IITs and ISM Dhanbad. Top 1.5 lakh candidates from JEE Main 2014 would be selected for JEE Advanced 2014 Exam. The following article summarizes information on JEE Advanced 2014 Exam, Application, Eligibility, Result, Counselling.
Factsheet – JEE Advanced 2014
- Name of exam – Joint Entrance Exam Advanced 2014
- Commonly known as – JEE Advanced 2014
- Exam type – National
- Exam category – Undergraduate
- Conducting Institute – Joint Admission Board, CBSE
- Organizing body – IIT Kharagpur
JEE Advanced 2014 Selection Criteria
Candidates would be selected for counselling and seat allotment through JEE Main 2014. If a candidate scores rank within 1,50,000 in JEE Main 2014 and marks within top 20 percentile in his qualifying examination, he would be selected for screening in JEE Advanced 2014. The candidate with higher marks/lower rank will be prioritized in counselling process.
JEE Advanced 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must satisfy all the terms mentioned in JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria.
- He must score rank either equal to or less than 1,50,000 in JEE Main 2014.
- Candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1989 (SC/ST/PwD candidates must be born on or after 1 October 1984 as per JEE Advanced 2014 Eligibility Criteria.
- Only two consecutive attempts are allowed in JEE Advanced.
JEE Advanced 2014 Exam Pattern
JEE Advanced 2014 Exam
JEE Advanced 2014 Exam Mode
Paper - 1
Paper - 2
- Each paper will be asked in Hindi and English language.
- Duration of each paper is three hours.
- Questions would be formed from physics, math and chemistry subjects of class XI, XII.
- As per JEE Advanced 2014 Exam Pattern, some sections will have negative marking where wrong answer will fetch negative marks.
- The paper will be in MCQ format with one correct answer out of four options given with negative marking in some sections of the paper.
- There will be 8 MCQ with one or more correct options in section 1(Physics), in section 2(Chemistry) there will be 2 paragraphs in practical, theory or data and 4 questions will be asked per paragraph.
- Therefore there will be 8 questions in section 2 as well with one correct answer and section 3 will be containing questions from Mathematics with matching type questions.
JEE Advanced 2014 Application Form
Candidates have to register online to fill the JEE Advanced 2014 Application Form. On online registration, pay the examination fee thru challan (generated during registration process) of all SBI branches having internet connectivity.
JEE Advanced 2014Application Fees
- Examination fee for GE and OBC(NCL) male candidates is Rs.2000.
- Fee for SC, ST, PD male candidates is Rs.1000.
- No fee for female candidates of all categories.
- Candidates appearing from Dubai Centre will have to pay US $220.
JEE Advanced 2014 Application Form fee can be paid either through online mode or offline mode (SBI Challan generated during the JEE Advanced 2014 Application Process).
JEE Advanced 2014 Admit Card
Once these processes have been completed, the admit card for the candidates are released which they can download from the website of JEE. Candidates can visit the zonal IIT official website for the link to download the Admit Card For JEE Advanced 2014. Candidates must keep this admit card with them till the completion of admission procedure as it may be required in any procedure till admission. JEE Advanced 2014 Hall Ticket must be brought in original condition to the exam hall.
JEE Advanced 2014 Result and Cutoff
After the exam, result of the exam will be released. The candidates those who qualify in JEE Advanced 2014 on the basis of cut off decided by the officials will be called for counselling on the basis of their ranking in the exam. JEE Advanced 2014 Cutoff is the minimum number of marks that must be scored by the candidates to be qualified for counselling.
The candidates those who able to score marks equal to greater than the cut off in JEE Advanced 2014 Result will be called for counselling. Candidates have to fill the options for the colleges and seat is allotted to them on the basis of their marks in the exam.
JEE Advanced 2014 Counselling Process
- Candidates would be allotted seats in the various courses of the institutes (IITs and ISM Dhanbad) on the basis of the All India Rank of JEE Advanced 2014 , category rank, and the choices indicated at the time of JEE Advanced 2014 Counselling.
- Other institutes may also use the results of JEE Advanced 2014 for admissions to courses. Candidates should contact these institutes directly for admission and check their opening and closing ranks to participate in respective allotment process based on JEE Advanced 2014 Counselling.
JEE Advanced 2014 Important Dates
- Online registration begins - 4 May 2014 from 10 am
- Closing of website for registration - 9 May 2014 till 5 pm
- Last date for receipt of application fee through e-challan mode - 12 May 2014
- JEE Advanced 2014 Test Date – 25 May 2014
Paper 1 – 9 am to 12 noon
Paper2 - 2 pm to 5 pm
- Date of Result – 19 June 2014
- JEE Advanced 2014 Counselling registrations - 20 to 24 June 2014
JEE Advanced 2014Website: http://jeeadv.iitkgp.ac.in/
- JEE Advanced 2014 Answer Key
- JEE Advanced 2014 Exam Center
- JEE Advanced 2014 Application Form
- JEE Advanced 2014 Application Form Status
- JEE Advanced 2014 Exam Pattern
- JEE Advanced 2014 Entrance Exam
- JEE Advanced 2014 Syllabus
- JEE Advanced 2014 Practice Papers
- JEE Advanced 2014 Important Dates
- JEE Advanced 2014 Admit Card
- JEE Advanced 2014 Result
- JEE Advanced 2014 Cutoff
- JEE Advanced 2014 Counselling