The last date to fill the WBJEE 2014 Application Form has been extended to 25 January 2014.
WBJEE 2014 Application Form is required to be filled to apply for West Bengal JEE 2014. The form can be filled on the official website from 18 December 2013 to 25 January 2014. It must be noted that application form has not been issued in offline mode and all the steps have to be completed using a computer system equipped with internet connectivity.
Candidates can find all the information related to application form, process, modes of payment, confirmation page and some necessary instructions below. Before filling the WBJEE 2014 Application Form, candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria beforehand to know of all the clauses and terms mentioned.
FOR DETAILED GUIDE AND STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL ON FILLING WBJEE 2014 APPLICATION FORM – CLICK HERE
WBJEE 2014 Application Form Procedure
The process of application form filling and submission consists of two steps, if classified broadly. Candidates have to complete both of these steps in order to ensure that application form is submitted and received well. These steps are as follows:
- Supplying information in the application form – Filling the Application
- Remitting the appropriate application fee – Fee Payment
I. Filling the WBJEE 2014 Application Form
- To apply for WBJEE 2014 – Click Here
- Fill in all the personal information, verify and submit the information to be redirected to the fee payment page.
- Candidates have to mark three options of WBJEE 2014 Exam Centers in order of preference (applicable to candidates from West Bengal, Assam and Tripura).
- However, candidates from states other than aforementioned have two options as exam centers - Kolkata or Howrah. (North and South Parganas may be allotted as well).
- Those candidates who have applied for JEE Main 2014 are required to quote JEE Main 2014 Application Form number as well.
- The name to be mentioned in the WBJEE 2014 Application Form must be similar to the one mentioned in class X mark-sheet.
- On successful submission, a unique system generated 7-digit application number will be allotted to the candidate.
- Preserve the application number for further references.
- Log-out of the system successfully.
Note – editing in WBJEE 2014 Application Form is allowed only till printing of confirmation page.
II. WBJEE 2014 Application Fee Payment
Candidates are required to pay the WBJEE 2014 Application Fees through the following modes after they are redirected from information-filling page. Fees for WBJEE 2014 Application is Rs.500 + service charges, as applicable.
a. Allahabad Bank e-challan
- Select this option to print the e-challan of Allahabad Bank branch.
- On the e-challan, candidate’s particulars will be already mentioned.
- Use this challan to submit in the nearest branch of Allahabad Bank with CBS facility. To see the list - Click Here
- On payment, login to the account and make updates of transaction into the WBJEE 2014 Application Form.
- Take printout of the WBJEE 2014 Confirmation Page.
b. Electronic Payment Gateway (EPG)
- Choose this option to make payment of WBJEE 2014 Application Fee via credit or debit card.
- Enter the details of card and password to make the payment.
- On successful transaction, a receipt will be generated for candidate to preserve.
WBJEE 2014 Confirmation Page
- Candidates shall be able to download and print the WBJEE 2014 Confirmation Page only after filling the form correctly and making the adequate payment.
- If a candidate is able to take print of the confirmation page, it must be understood that WBJEE 2014 Online Registration process is completed successfully.
- Take printout of WBJEE 2014 Confirmation Page and top-sheet (link separately given) on A4 size paper.
Process of Sending WBJEE 2014 Confirmation Page
- After printing the confirmation page, apply two recent colored photograph in the spaces as marked.
- Attest one of the photograph.
- Put left hand thumb impression and signature in the relevant spaces.
- Put signatures of father/mother or guardian, as applicable.
- On the second page of confirmation page, put signature of self only.
Necessary Documents to be Affixed
Along with the WBJEE 2014 Confirmation Page, candidates must attach the following documents. All these documents must be self-attested by the candidate in neat signatures.
Set 1 – Filled up Confirmation Page (DO NOT Staple with Set 2)
Set 2 – Attach the following documents after self-attesting
- Top Sheet duly signed by candidate
- Copy of WBJEE 2014 Application fee receipt/e-challan
- Copy of the Admit Card of Class X
- Category Certificate Copy (for SC/ST) if applicable
- Pwd Certificate Copy if applicable
- Domicile Certificate if applicable
- TFW Certificate if applicable
Attach the documents as mentioned above with the self-attested copy of payment receipt or e-challan on the top sheet. Send all the documents, top page, confirmation page to the following address in speed post:
Sector-V, Salt Lake City,
Other Helpful Links:
WBJEE 2014 Syllabus
WBJEE 2014 Answer Key
WBJEE 2014 Application Form Status
WBJEE 2014 Cut Off
WBJEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria
WBJEE 2014 Exam
WBJEE 2014 Admit Card
WBJEE 2014 Online Registration
WBJEE 2014 Practice Papers
WBJEE 2014 Rank Predictor
WBJEE 2014 Seat Reservation
WBJEE 2014 Result