It is hereby notified to all candidates that Jamia Hamdard 2013 Admissions will begin from 15th April 2013. The forms can be purchased across the counters or will be available online.
For Jamia Hamdard 2013 Admissions the University has declared its Eligibility Criteria as:
- Candidate should have qualified XII Standard exams with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- Mandatory subjects of Mathematics and Physics along with any one of: Computer Science, Engineering Drawing, Chemistry and Electronics
- Candidate must have appeared and qualified for JEE Main 2013 exam
For students seeking admission for the course but have not appeared or qualified JEE Main 2013 exam the University shall conduct an entrance exam and admission will be given based on Entrance test or Class 12th results. Jamia Hamdard 2013 provides 50% Reservation of Seats for candidates belonging to different categories. To avail the seat allotment criteria one must provide a legitimate proof of reservation at the time of counseling. Students can apply for the course of their choice via Online or Offline mode.
- For Jamia Hamdard 2013 Online application CLICK HERE and follow the instructions for Jamia Hamdard 2013; fill in the relevant details, upload scanned photograph, thumb impression and a signature and proceed to make payment. This can intern be done either by Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking or by making a DD of Rs 1100 (For all Indian National Candidates) and Rs 3100 (For all Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Sponsored Candidates). The DD must be in favour of Jamia Hamdard Payable at Delhi at the below address:
The Assistant Registrar (Admissions)
Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar,
New Delhi -110062.
- For Jamia Hamdard 2013 Offline application, the prospectus can be purchased across the counter at a Application form and Prospectus fee of Rs 1100 (Indian National) and Rs 3100 (Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Sponsored Candidates) or request for the same by Post. Complete Jamia Hamdard 2013 Application Forms must be sent to the above mentioned address.
Jamia Hamdard 2013 Admission process next, includes the announcement of release of Result of Jamia Hamdard 2013 . This will be done after a cutoff is declared. Based on the result the candidates shall be called upon for counseling, followed by payment of the Admission fee.
The University has announced the last date for submission of Application Forms as 30th May 2013.
Application Forms Available – 15th April 2013
Last Date for Submission – 30th May 2013
Commencement of Classes – 16th July 2013
Additional Links:Discuss Your Doubts