The University has released Online Sastra University 2013 Application Form which can be filled by CLICKING HERE.
The SASTRA University 2013 Application Submission Process has started. The candidates can apply online as well as offline for admissions in SASTRA University for the academic session of 2013.
The SASTRA University 2013 Application Submission Process will comprise of all the steps that have to be performed in order to apply for admissions. The very first step is to obtain the application form from any of the following sources:
- Candidates can deposit Rs. 600/- and initiate SASTRA University 2013 Application Submission Process at the University Campus of Thanjavur OR Kumbakonam OR from the following address of Registered Office of Chennai:
5, Lakshmi Nivas,
Dr. Subburayan Nagar,
Chennai 600 024
Behind Hotel Brown Star,
Samiyar Madam Bus Stop.
Contact Number: 044 – 24838029.
- Aspirants can also obtain the forms from the notified bank branches of Indian Overseas Bank and City Union Bank and can begin SASTRA University 2013 Application Submission Process. The details of these bank branches will be hosted on: www.sastra.edu – the official website.
- University will also host the forms on its website which can be downloaded by the applicants by CLICKING HERE or logging on to: http://www.sastra.edu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2683&Itemid=909.
- This step of SASTRA University 2013 Application Submission Process can also be completed by sending a request for form and a DD of Rs. 650/- drawn in name of SASTRA which is payable at Thanjavur, at the following address:
Office of Admissions,
Thanjavur – 613 401,
- SASTRA University 2013 Application Form Submission can also be completed ONLINE on the official website as per the released notification.
The next step of form submission will be filling the application form with complete and correct information. Candidates have to submit the filled forms at the University office before last date as per the schedule.
To know more about SASTRA University 2013 Application Submission Process the candidates should refer to official website or read the admission brochure.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts