The University has released the Online application forms which can be filled by CLICKING HERE.
The SASTRA University 2013 Application Form has not yet been released and will be made available from 29th of March, 2013 at the following notified places:
- Candidates can obtain the forms IN PERSON from the University Campus in Thanjavur or Kumbakonam OR at from the Registered Office in Chennai, the detailed address of which is given below:
5, Lakshmi Nivas,
Dr. Subburayan Nagar,
Chennai 600 024
Behind Hotel Brown Star,
Samiyar Madam Bus Stop.
Contact Number: 044 – 24838029.
- The candidates obtaining the SASTRA University 2013 Application Form from the above mentioned address have to pay Rs. 600/- as form fee.
- Applicants can also go to notified branches of City Union Bank or Indian Overseas Bank for exam form. The details of these banks selling SASTRA University 2013 Application Form will be soon released on: www.sastra.edu – the official website of exam.
- The official website will also host the exam forms which can be downloaded by candidates as soon as they are released.
- Candidates can also obtain the SASTRA University 2013 Application Form via Post after sending a request along with a DD of Rs. 650/- in favor of SASTRA which is payable at Thanjavur. This application and DD is to be sent at the following address:
Office of Admissions,
Thanjavur – 613 401,
- The final method of submitting SASTRA University 2013 Application Form is via the Online Mode on official website.
To know more about form and form submission, the candidates should refer to official website and read admission brochure.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts