RPET 2013 Counselling has STARTED on the official online portal which can be accessed by visiting the following link:
RPET Counseling 2013 - General Instructions:
- Candidates from outside Rajasthan can apply for admission to Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology through JEE (Mains) Score.
- Online applications for RPET 2013 Counselling are invited from such candidates only who belong to any State other than Rajasthan State for admission to Ist year of B.E./B.Tech engineering courses on the basis of JEE (mains) score for Admissions.
- 15% seats in the Private Unaided Engineering Institutions and 15% seats in the Self-Financed Courses in Government Aided Engineering Institutions of Rajasthan State (except Motilal Nehru Institute of Technology (Jaipur), Birla Institute of Technical Sciences (Pilani) and other deemed and Private universities) are available for such candidates.
Eligibility for RPET Counseling 2013:
- The minimum academic qualification is 45 % marks with combination of subjects as given below underneath taken all, in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent there to by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan / Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for RPET Counseling 2013.
- Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.Tech. / B.E course in RPET shall be as under:
- Computer Science
The candidates having zero or negative marks in JEE (Mains)-2013 will not be eligible for RPET Counseling 2013.
Age Limit for RPET Counseling 2013:
- Only those candidates who are younger than 25 years are eligible for RPET Counseling 2013.
- However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and Physical candidates who were born on or after October, 1983 are eligible.
- DOB as recorded in the Class X Education mark sheet / certificate only will be taken when it will be authentic and attested.
How to Apply for RPET Counseling 2013:
- Documents should be ready before filling Application cum option form:
- A demand draft worth rupees Eleven Thousand in favor Coordinator, Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test-2013, deposit able at Jodhpur.
- JEE (Mains)-2013 original score card.
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination i.e. 10 plus 2 (Class XII)
- Requisite Certificate if the candidate need age relaxation.
- Details like Mobile no., Residential Address etc.
- Downloading of documents from RPET Counseling 2013 websites: The candidate must down load the documents of General Instructions, Seat Availability, Medical Performa etc. from our websites. Candidates are expected to read them carefully before online submission of application cum option form.
Online submission of application and option form of RPET Counseling 2013:
- The process of filling applying cum option form may be done through the following websites:
Schedule for this online submission for RPET 2013 Counselling is:
- Online submission of application cum option form: 10-06-2013
- Last date for sub online submission of application cum option form: 21-06-2013
Take Hard Form Copy of application cum option form after filling it from the RPET websites given above.
Send the hardcopy of application form, option form duly signed by candidates along with demand draft worth Rs. 11000/-, copy of JEE(Mains) score card, copy of 10+2 (Class XIII) mark sheet and other requisite documents to the following address latest by 26-06-2013 (up to 5.00 PM) for RPET Counseling 2013:
The Coordinator, RPET-2013
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
W-6, Residency Road, Jodhpur
Note: Any application form received after the last date will not be entertained in any case.
Mode of Submission of Fees with Application Form for RPET 2013 Counselling:
- A demand draft worth Eleven Thousand in favor of Coordinator RPET-2013 deposit able at Jodhpur. This demand draft is to be send with the Application form along with other documents.
- The description of this amount is as stated below:
A. Rs. 1000/- as Application form fees (Non Refundable)
B. Rs. 10000/- to be adjusted against admission fees. (Rejected if candidate deny to join in the Allotted institute as per Option Form and merit.)
Documents to be enclosed with Application form for RPET 2013 Counselling:
1. Printout of option form duly signed by the candidate in original.
2. Attested photo copy of Mark sheet / Certificate of class 10th /11th in support of the proof for Date of birth.
3. Attested photo copy of Mark sheet of class 12th in support of the proof for the qualifying Examination.
4. Attested photo copy of cast certificate issued by competent authority in case if candidate belongs to SC/ST cast and need relaxation in age as mentioned in paragraph of Age Limit is to be submitted for RPET 2013 Counselling.
5. Attested photo copy of medical certificate issued by competent authority in case if candidate belongs to Physically Handicapped category and need relaxation in age.
6. Attested photo copy of JEE (Mains)-2013 score card.
7. Attested photo copy of certificate of your concerned State domicile (As a proof of candidates belonging to any State other than Rajasthan State) will be required during RPET 2013 Counselling.
8. Demand Draft worth Rs. 11000/- in favor Coordinator, RPET-2013, Payable at Jodhpur.
Merit List of RPET Counseling 2013:
- Merit will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate in JEE (Mains)-2013.
- The merit of the candidates securing equal marks in aggregate in the JEE (Mains)-2013 will be decided in the following order in RPET Counseling 2013:
- The marks obtained in Mathematics in JEE (Mains)-2013 will determine the relative merit of such candidates.
- In case of marks in Mathematics also being equal, the marks obtained in Physics at JEE (Mains)-2013 will determine the merit.
- In case there is a tie on the basis of the above criteria, the relative merit will be decided by the age of the candidate. The candidate of higher age (older candidate) will be placed on higher merit during RPET 2013 Counselling.
- The merit of a candidate in RPET-2013 will be conveyed through website and notice board of RPET.
Counseling Through Option Form of RPET Counseling 2013:
- The counseling shall be carried out through online option form on the basis of the merit and options filled by the candidate in the online option form.
- The candidates are required to fill up the online option form carefully.
- The seats available for Out of Rajasthan candidates, in the colleges situated in Rajasthan i.e. SEAT MATRIX is available on the website of RPET 2013 Counselling.
- The Institute and Branch details are available in the seat matrix. The allotment of seats will be strictly according to the merit of the candidate and as per the options filled by candidate in the option form.
- The allotment of the Institutes and Branch will be available on the website as per the schedule given below. If a candidate does not report in the allotted institution then his/her fees (i.e. Rs. 10,000/-) deposited along with the option form will be forfeited at RPET 2013 Counselling.
Important Dates at a glance:
- Commencement of filling of online Application cum option form: 10-06-2013
- Last date for submission of online Application cum option form: 21-06-2013
- Last date for receipt of Application and option form (Hard copy) with all documents at RPET-2013 office: 26-06-2013 upto 5.00 PM
- Declaration of Merit List: 28-06-2013
- Declaration of Allotment List: 29-06-2013
- Last date of reporting at allotted institution: 05-07-2013
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts