The Kerala CEE 2013 Online Registration has started from 14th of January, 2013 and will be completed till 8th of February, 2013 on: www.cee.kerala.gov.in – the official exam website only.
Every candidate has to fill the online form only as there will be no physical sale of forms.
The complete procedure of Kerala CEE 2013 Online Registration is as follows:
- The first step will be logging onto: www.cee.kerala.gov.in – the official website.
- Submission of more than one application form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- As per the rule of Kerala CEE 2013 Online Registration, all the candidates of all the categories other than ST and SC categories will be included under General category.
The application fee for the candidates of general and other categories is as follows:
- General: Rs. 700/-
- ST/SC: Rs, 350/-
The candidates of ST category whose annual family income is less than Rs. 40000/- will be exempted from the fee for Kerala CEE 2013 Online Registration given they submit a proof of income and their category.
The candidates who have chosen Dubai as the exam center have to remit a fee of Rs. 10000/- via a DD payable at Thiruvananthapuram in the name of Commissioner of Entrance Examinations and have to provide a local contact number.
Fee remission modes of Kerala CEE 2013 Online Registration:
- The candidates can purchase the exam prospectus and Security card which will have the Serial Number and Key Number which will be required while completing the Kerala CEE 2013 Online Registration.
- The security card can be obtained from the notified post office branches.
- The fee can also be paid via a DD drawn in favor of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and must be payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Detailed Process of Kerala CEE 2013 Online Registration:
There will be five stages in filling the form which will be succeeded by taking the print out of filled form and sending it to the office of Kerala CEE till 9th of February, 2013.
- Logon to: www.cee.kerala.gov.in and navigate to: “KEAM – 2013 Online Application”.
- Candidate Registration: This step of Kerala CEE 2013 Online Registration will be a one time process in which the candidates will be assigned a system generated Application Number. The candidates will also be generating the login details in this step.
- Candidate Login: To complete the further steps of Kerala CEE 2013 Online Registration, the candidates have to login with their login details and proceed.
- Filling the form after reading the given instructions.
Before they submit the forms finally, the candidates have to verify the information filled by them as they wont be able to change the information later on.
Then the candidates have to fill in their payment details and generate the print out of the form.
Then the candidates have to paste a duly attested photo and sign the form printed out after Kerala CEE 2013 Online Registration and send it along with the supporting documents at the following address till 9th of February, 2013 via Speed/Registered Post or in person:
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001.
This completes the Kerala CEE 2013 Online Registration.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts