The Application Process for admission in undergraduate engineering programmes has been released for ICFAI Tech ATIT 2013 Exam. The candidates can fill the exam forms both online as well as offline.
The forms can also be downloaded from: www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit - the official exam website.
The admission in ICFAI University will be done on the basis of ICFAI Tech ATIT 2013 (All India Admission Test), on the basis of scores of State Level Entrance Exam, JEE Main 2013 Entrance Exam and Other National Level Engineering Entrance Test scores.
The candidates who want to appear for ICFAI Tech ATIT 2013, have to first confirm their eligibility for the exam as per the eligibility criteria of the exam.
Only those candidates will be termed as eligible and considered for admission process and exam who satisfy all the clauses of Eligibility Criteria of ICFAI Tech ATIT 2013 which are as follows:
- The students must have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% in the Class XII or any other equivalent exam individually in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- The candidates have to satisfy the minimum and maximum age limit criteria of Eligibility Criteria of ICFAI Tech ATIT 2013 to be eligible for the exam.
Reservation of Seats in ICFAI Tech ATIT 2013
- The exam is open for the students of all states and there will be no ICFAI Tech 2013 Reservation of Seats.
Application Form of ICFAI Tech ATIT 2013
The Application Form has been released and can be filled till 20th of April, 2013. The candidates can fill the exam forms via the following methods:
- Online Application Form of ICFAI Tech ATIT 2013: The candidates can logon to: www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit and fill the Online form after making a payment of Rs. 700/- via the Debit or Credit Card (Citibank / Master Card / Visa Card). These candidates have to attach a scanned colored passport sized photograph with the form. The Prospectus and Application Material will be sent to them.
- OMR Application Form of ICFAI Tech ATIT 2013: The candidates can also obtain the OMR Application Forms and fill them as per the given instructions. The filled forms are to be sent at Hyderabad to the Admissions Officer, ATIT.
- Another way of applying for the exam is to download the Application Form of ICFAI Tech ATIT 2013 and fill it. The candidates can download the form at: www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit or by CLICKING HERE. Then they have to fill the form and send to the Admissions Officer along with a DD of Rs. 700/-. The DD of form fee has to be drawn in name of “IFHE A/c ATIT” and must be payable at Hyderabad.
- The completed forms have to be sent at the following address via Speed Post or Courier:
Admissions Officer (B. Tech. Program)
ATIT Office, #65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Hyderabad – 500082.
Contact Numbers: 040 – 23440966 / 967 / 968.
Toll free number: 1800 425 0767
Result of ICFAI Tech ATIT 2013
The exam result of ICFAI Tech 2013 will be declared on 20th of May, 2013 on: www.icfaiuniversity.in – the official exam website. The candidates who qualify the exam will be arranged in a merit list as per their ranks and will be called for admission process.
For more details on Exam, Admission Procedure, Application Form and form submission process, refer to exam brochure and: www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit - the official exam website.
Important Dates of ICFAI Tech ATIT 2013 :
- Last Date to apply: 20/04/2013
- Test Scheduling: 4/02/2013 to 25/04/2013
- Exam Date: 5/05/2013 to 11/05/2013
- Result Declaration: 20/05/2013
- Selection Letters Dispatch: 22/05/2013
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts