Result of UPES 2013 has been DECLARED and can be seen on the following link:
The UPES 2013 exam notifications have been released. The candidates can apply for the exam via both online and offline forms. The online forms will be filled at www.upes.ac.in and there are separate forms for both the Indian and Foreign Candidates.
Before registering for the exam, the candidates should make sure that they satisfy all the mandatory conditions in UPES 2013 Eligibility Criteria for exam and further admission process.
Eligibility Criteria of UPES 2013:
- The candidate must have cleared Class X and XII with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
- The students must have mandatorily obtained a minimum aggregate of 60% in the subjects of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics at Class XII level.
The Eligibility Criteria of UPES 2013 for International Candidates:
- The minimum course requirements to study in UPES should be satisfied.
- They have to produce the Certificates / Degrees in format recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to the Indian ones.
- The students from the non English speaking countries should have cleared the TOEFL exam as per the Eligibility Criteria UPES 2013.
- The candidate must have a valid passport issued by the respective country along with a valid student visa given by consulate or Indian Embassy in the resp. country.
The Reservation of Seats in UPES 2013 will include:
- The Bonafide Resident Candidates of Uttarakhand will have 15% seats under UPES 2013 Reservation of Seats according to their merit. To claim these seats, they have to submit a “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” certificate as a proof of being a Bonafide candidate.
- The Physically Disabled candidates who have a disability of 40% or more will be considered for the 3% seats under Reservation of Seats UPES 2013 for them. They have to submit a Medical Certificate from authorized Hospital / Doctor indicating the extent of their disability.
Application Form of UPES 2013
The Application Form for UPES 2013 has been released and will be filled both online as well as offline. The candidates can fill the online form HERE.
The form fee for the foreign candidates is US $ 75 as per the current Indian Conversion Rate.
The candidates have to first assess whether they are eligible for exam and further admission process before filling the form.
The Offline Application Form of UPES 2013 can be obtained from UPES Enrolment Offices at Delhi or Dehradun for Rs. 1750/- (when paid in cash) and Rs. 1850/- (via DD or Online).
If the candidate submits the form fee via DD, it should be drawn in name of “UPES Fee Account” and must be payable at Delhi / Dehradun.
The candidates can send the DD of Application Form fee of UPES 2013 along with a request letter for the form at the addresses given at the following link: http://upes.ac.in/contactus.html.
Admit Card of UPES 2013
The candidates can download the Admit Card of UPES 2013 from the official website: www.upes.ac.in in the third week of May 2013. Then they have to affix a photograph on it as mentioned in the instructions for the photographs. The photograph on the Admit Card has to be attested.
For more details on exam, refer to: www.upes.ac.in.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts