The UPES 2013 Application Form has been released and will be filled both online as well as offline. The candidates can fill the online form HERE.
The form fee for the foreign candidates is US $ 75 as per the current Indian Conversion Rate.
The candidates have to first assess whether they are eligible for exam and further admission process before filling the form.
The Offline UPES 2013 Application Form can be obtained from UPES Enrolment Offices at Delhi or Dehradun for Rs. 1750/- (when paid in cash) and Rs. 1850/- (via DD or Online).
If the candidate submits the form fee via DD, it should be drawn in name of “UPES Fee Account” and must be payable at Delhi / Dehradun.
The candidates can send the DD of UPES 2013 Application Form fee along with a request letter for the form at the addresses given HERE.
- Only the candidates who have Debit / Credit / Net Banking facility can fill the online form.
- The candidates should take care that they have filled all the fields in the UPES 2013 Application Form as applicable to them before they submit the form.
- The candidates can upload the photograph while filling the form if they have a scanned passport sized photo.
- While filling the Online UPES 2013 Application Form, the candidates should use the navigation buttons on the form and not that of browser.
- The candidates can also keep a photocopy of the filled UPES 2013 Application Form for use in future references.
- When the candidates have completed the form, they will be given an application number which must be preserved by the candidate for future references.
For more details on UPES 2013 Application Form, refer to: www.upes.ac.in.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts