The SAAT 2013 Application Form notifications are not released yet and the following information is based on last year’s admission brochure. The candidates can get an idea about the application process from the following information till the information is updated.
The SAAT 2013 Application Form can be obtained in following ways:
- At different counters of constituent university institutes.
- Via post or in person from the university campus – SOA University, Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar – 751030.
- The candidates can also obtain the SAAT 2013 Application Form from the designated bank branches of Syndicate Bank, Axis Bank and Punjab National Bank.
- The candidates can also obtain the information brochure and application form fromwww.soauniversity.ac.in, fill it and send it to the University campus along with a DD of value Rs. 750/-.
- The candidates who are purchasing the SAAT 2013 Application Form in person have to pay Rs. 750/- and those who are remitting the fee via DD have to remit a fee of Rs. 800/-.
- The candidates should preserve the Application Number for future references and carefully go through all the instructions prior filling the form.
- The candidates have to fill the OMR SAAT 2013 Application Form in HB Pencil or Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only.
- The candidates should not tamper the barcodes.
- The candidates should paste recent good quality photographs and sign the SAAT 2013 Application Form in good quality Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only as the scanner recognizes only good quality images.
- Any SAAT 2013 Application Form filled in any other language other than English or filled incorrectly or incompletely will be rejected.
- The candidates should keep a good quality photocopy of the completely filled form before sending it to the university campus.
- The candidates should mention their complete mailing address and correct contact details in the SAAT 2013 Application Form as they will be used for all the further correspondences in future.
- The completely filled forms have to be sent via Courier / Speed Post / Registered Post at the following address before the last date of form submission:
The Director (Admissions),
Siksha O Anusandhan Deemed to be University
Khandagiri Square, PO:- Khandagiri,
Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751030,
The candidates can submit the form via hand delivery at ITER and University Campus and no application will be accepted after the last date is past.
If in any case, more than one SAAT 2013 Application Form is found to be there in one envelope, whole content will be rejected.
For more information on form and form filling process can be read in the brochure and website: http://soauniversity.ac.in/submissionof%20filledinapplicationform.
- Last Date of sale of Offline Forms: 10.04.2013
- Last date of Online form filling: 20.04.2013
- Last date of submitting forms of SAAT 2013: 20.04.2013
- Exam Date: 18.05.2013
- Result of SAAT 2013 will be declared on: 25.05.2013
- Counselling: First week of June 2013.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts