CUSAT 2013 Exam to take place tomorrow that is 11th May 2013. Candidates are requested to carry their Admit Card and reach the Exam Venue ahead of the scheduled time.
The Online Registrations for CUSAT entrance exam will start from 2nd of February, 2013 10.00 am and will be closed on 20th of February, 2013 at 11.59 pm.
The candidates have to apply via the CUSAT 2013 Application Form to participate in the exam and the subsequent admission process. The forms will be filled online in between 20th of January, 2013 and 11th of February, 2013.
For all the B. Tech courses including the Lateral Entry programs, the candidates have to apply via the Online CUSAT 2013 Application Form only. The international or the foreign candidates will be exempted from taking the exam but they have to apply for the admission process.
CUSAT 2013 Application Form must be filled as per the given instructions and according to the norms of the CUSAT 2013.
The foreign candidates have to fill the online CUSAT 2013 Application Form and make a payment as specified in the CUSAT 2013 Brochure via a DD / Pay Order or any other means as specified.
The DD for the form fee must be drawn in favor of ‘Registrar, CUSAT’. After completing the online registration process, the candidates have to print out the completely filled CUSAT 2013 Application Form or the confirmation page along with the fee and documents at the following address:
Kochi – 682022,
CUSAT 2013 Application Form Fee Details:
- The fee for Indian and Foreign nationals will be different and are as follows:
- General Category: Rs. 950/-
- ST/SC Category: Rs. 425/-
- NRI Quota Candidates: Rs. 5950/-
- The candidates who opt for the exam center at Dubai will have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 10, 000/- via a DD.
- The fee remission will be done at the various bank branches of SBT or SBI bank via the Challan generated online or by the Debit / Credit / ATM Card.
- After the candidates remit the CUSAT 2013 Application Form Fee, they have to re – login and enter the details of Bank Branch, Branch Code and Journal Number.
DAT CUSAT 2013 Application Form Mode of Payment:
- The candidates should deposit a DD of SBI or SBT Bank only which must be payable at Cochin and drawn in favor of “Registrar, CUSAT”.
- The back side upper left corner of the DD should bear the Name and CUSAT 2013 Application Form Number of the candidate.
- DD taken after the last date will not be accepted.
The candidates who satisfy both type of qualification requirements - Class XII and Three Year Diploma and want to apply for both type of admissions namely - Lateral Entry in B Tech and B Tech have apply separately on two forms.
After the students have completed the final submission of CUSAT 2013 Application Form online, they can check the status of their applications on the website after 10 days of application submission.
The candidates are advised not to send any original documents to the exam office unless specified otherwise.
For other information on the CUSAT 2013 Application Form, candidates should refer to the brochure and website.
- Online Form Filling: 20/01/2013 to 11/02/2013
- Admit Card downloading from website: 20/04/2013 to 12/05/2013
- Exam Date: 11/05/2013
- Result Declaration: 28/05/2013
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts