JEE Advanced 2013 Result has been announced and all the candidates can check their exam score on the following link:
The Paper 1 of JEE Advanced 2013 Entrance Exam has been conducted and the Paper 2 will be over by 5 pm in the evening. The exam was taken by Only those candidates who qualified JEE Main 2013 and who were included in Top 20 percentile of their respective Boards.
After the exam is over, the Answer Key of JEE Advanced 2013 will be released at the following link:
The Online Registrations for JEE Advanced 2013 have started and can be done by CLICKING HERE.
The last date for registering online is 13 May, 2013.
JEE Advanced 2013 will be jointly organized by the zonal IITs namely – IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur, IIT Guwahati, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur. The admission to the IITs will be done on the basis of this exam.
Only the top 1.5 lakh candidates of JEE Main 2013 will be allowed to take the exam. These JEE Main 2013 qualifiers will also have to be in top 20 percentile window of their respective boards to be eligible for the exam.
JEE Advanced 2013 Entrance Exam Pattern:
- The exam will have two question papers each one of 3 hrs duration and having questions on Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- The JEE Advanced 2013 Entrance Exam will be in Hindi as well as English language.
- All sections will be consisting of objective type questions and some sections will have negative marking too.
- The candidates are advised not to tamper or disturb the arrangement of the JEE Advanced 2013 answer sheets while answering the questions.
- At the end of the exam, the candidates are allowed to take the lower answer sheet with them only after they submit the upper answer sheet to the invigilator.
- No change will be done in the JEE Advanced 2013 examination center allocated to the students in any case.
JEE Advanced 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
JEE Main 2013:
- The candidate must have qualified the JEE Main 2013 Exam and be in the merit list released by IITs of top 1.5 lakh rankers.
- According to the JEE Advanced 2013 Eligibility Criteria the selection process of top 1.5 lakh candidates is as follows:
- Common Merit List (50.5%) – 75750
- Non – Creamy Layer OBC (27%) – 40500
- Scheduled Tribes (7.5%) – 11250
- Scheduled Castes (15%) – 22500
Minimum Marks in Qualifying Exam:
- IIT and ISM Dhanbad Admissions will be done on the Merit Basis subject to the condition that the candidate is in the top 20 percentile window of his/her respective board.
- The 2012 pass outs of Board Exams who have cleared the exam in first attempt must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 60% (GEN, OBC) and 55%(PD, ST, SC) in order to be eligible as per the JEE Advanced 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
Number of attempts:
- According to JEE Advanced 2013 Eligibility Criteria provisions, any candidate can take the JEE Advanced test for a maximum number of two times in a row.
The candidates who is already admitted in any one of the IITs and ISM Dhanbad, are not Eligible for exam as per the JEE Advanced 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
JEE Advanced 2013 Application Form:
The JEE Advanced 2013 Application Form will have to be filled online on the official website of the JEE Advanced 2013 – http://jeeadv.iitd.ac.in/ in between the dates – 8/05/2013 to 13/05/2013.
Only the top 1.5 lakh rankers of JEE Main 2013 whose names appear in the list released on the sites of both JEE Main 2013 and JEE Advanced 2013 Entrance Exam will be eligible for the exam.
After completion of online JEE Advanced 2013 Application Form filling process, the candidates have to remit the fee via the challan at the SBI Bank Branches till the 13th of May, 2013.
The JEE Advanced 2013 Application Form fee is Rs. 1800/- for the GEN and NCL – OBC candidates and Rs. 900/- for the candidates of ST, SC and PD categories.
For the female candidates, there will be no JEE Advanced 2013 Application Form Fee.
After the completing the online registration and fee remission, the application cannot be withdrawn and no claims for refunding of the registration fee will be entertained in any case.
JEE Advanced 2013 Admit Card:
After completing the registration and fee remission the candidates can download the JEE Advanced 2013 Admit Card from 14th May, 2013 to 31st May, 2013. The Admit Cards will be made available on the online portals of Zonal IITs.
JEE Advanced 2013 Cutoff:
The JEE Advanced 2013 Cutoff Ranks and Marks calculation procedure is as follows:
- Cutoff will be calculated for only those candidates, who have attempted both the papers.
The sum total of the marks obtained by a candidate in both – Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be the final aggregate of the candidate.
The JEE Advanced 2013 Result will be declared on 23rd June, 2013 on the Zonal IIT Websites.
To avail more information about JEE Advanced - Click HereDiscuss Your Doubts