The notifications for admission process of IIIT Hyderabad 2013 have been released by the institute on the official website. The Application Portal for the candidates seeking admission on the basis of JEE Main 2013 marks has been opened and the candidates can register online for the admission.
However the Application Portal of IIIT Hyderabad 2013 for the DASA and KVPY (NOK), NTSE and Olympiad candidates have not yet been opened and will be opened soon.
IIIT Hyderabad will not take part in JEE Main 2013 counselling and will hold its own counselling.
Admission Process of IIIT Hyderabad 2013:
The IIIT Hyderabad 2013 Admission Process will be completed in two phases of candidate registration and application and Four Rounds of Seat Allotment.
The details of complete process are as follows:
- Phase I Procedure.
- Phase II Procedure.
- Round 1 of Seat Allotment
- Round 2 of Seat Allotment
- Round 3 of Seat Allotment
- Round 4 of Seat Allotment
Phase I of Admission Process of IIIT Hyderabad 2013:
- In this phase of IIIT Hyderabad 2013 Admission Process, the candidates have to register for the admission process on the official website and create an account which will be used in the further steps of admission process.
Phase II of Admission Process of IIIT Hyderabad 2013:
- The candidates should have registered under Phase I to participate in this phase.
- The candidates must keep their Login – ID and their Password ready for Phase II.
- The candidates will get a response for their problems in Phase II of Admission Process of IIIT Hyderabad 2013 within two working days.
To get admission in IIIT Hyderabad 2013 Entrance Exam, the candidates have to satisfy the clauses of IIIT Hyderabad 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria of IIIT Hyderabad 2013:
- The candidates must have qualified JEE Main 2013 as the admissions will be done on the basis of its score.
- According to IIIT Hyderabad 2013 Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria, the candidate must have passed the Class XII or its equivalent exam with a minimum aggregate of 50% (GEN) or 40% (PH/OBC/SC/ST).
- Eligibility Criteria of IIIT Hyderabad 2013 has a provision for the candidates who are appearing in the Class XII or qualifying exam in the year of 2013 can also apply for IIIT Hyderabad.
- The subject combinations for the candidates in order to be eligible as per IIIT Hyderabad 2013 Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
Non - Mandatory Subjects
B.E. / B. Tech.
Mathematics & Physics
Bio - Technology
Counselling for IIIT Hyderabad 2013 will be done to allot seats to the candidates. There will be 4 rounds of Seat Allotment with their respective eligibility criteria and course of actions to be completed by the candidates.
- Application Forms Available – 1st April 2013 (JEE Main); 3rd April 2013 (DASA)
- Last Date for Submission – 25th May 2013 (DASA)
- Result Declaration – 1st June 2013 (DASA)
Additional Links:Discuss Your Doubts