The IISC 2013 admission notifications have been released for admission in various undergraduate courses in Bachelor of Science. The BS programme is purely science oriented and serves as the entrance level gateway to the areas of research and doctoral studies in Science & Technology.
The IISC 2013 Application Forms will be filled online only and the candidates can either CLICK HERE or logon to: http://www.iisc.ernet.in/ug/select.htm - the official website and click the Online Application Link.
Entrance Exam of IISC 2013 will offer the following courses:
- BS in Biology
- BS in Physics
- BS in Materials
- BS in Chemistry
- BS in Mathematics
- BS in Environmental Sciences
Eligibility Criteria of IISC 2013:
- The candidates who have passed their Class XII exam or II PUC in 2011 or are appearing for it in 2012 are eligible.
- The candidates must have studied the subjects of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics as main subjects in the class XII or II PUC level.
- As per the Eligibility Criteria of IISC 2013, the candidates who have studied the subjects of Computer Science, Biology, Electronics and Statistics in addition to the above mentioned subjects are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates who have appeared or are appearing for any one of the following exams are eligible for IISC 2013 admissions:
- KVPY Fellows selected through the Empowerment Initiative for SC/ST candidates
- KVPY-SA (appeared in 2011 and selected as Fellow)
- KVPY-SB (appeared in 2012 and selected as Fellow)
- KVPY-SX (appeared in 2012 and selected as Fellow)
- IIT-JEE (Main) (appearing in 2013)
- IIT-JEE (Advanced) (appearing in 2013)
- NEET-UG (appearing in 2013)
- The minimum educational requirement as per the eligibility criteria of IISC 2013 is follows:
- JEE Main 2013: 60% (GN), 30% (SC/ST/PH), 54% (OBC-NCL)
- JEE Advanced 2013: 60% (GN), 30% (SC/ST/PH), 54% (OBC-NCL)
- NEET-UG: The candidates whose names are included in the All India Merit List will be eligible for IISC 2013 admissions.
- Mandatory Subject Groups for taking admission in IISC 2013:
- To take admission in BS course, the candidates must have taken the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as a compulsory subject combination.
Application Form of IISC 2013:
The Application Forms for IISC 2013 have been released and will be filled ONLINE only.
The Application Form Fee of IISC 2013 is Rs. 400/- for the KM/OBC/GN candidates and Rs. 200/- for the ST/SC/PH category candidates.
Application Form Fee Remission Modes of IISC 2013:
- There will be two payment modes available for the candidates:
- Online Payment: Payment of application fee can be done via the Credit / Debit Card Payment (Master Card/Visa/Maestro) or Net Banking.
- Offline Payment: Payment of Application Form fee of IISC 2013 can also be done via the Bank Challan that can be deposited at the bank branches of SBI and Canara Bank across the whole country. The extra bank processing charges have to be borne by the candidates.
Reservation of Seats in IISC 2013 will reserve some seats for the candidates of reserved categories. The reservation of seats will be available for only those candidates who belong to the categories which are included in reserved category list.
For more details, refer to the IISC 2013 Information Brochure.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts