The candidates must check that they have all the documents required at the time of DTU 2013 Counselling before going to attend the counselling.
The details of all the documents required at the time of DTU 2013 Counselling for all categories of students are as follows:
- The candidates of ST, SC, PH, OBC, SG and CW categories will have to bring an original proof of belonging to these categories from an approved authorities at the time of DTU 2013 Counselling.
- To claim the seat as a ward or widow of the Para- Military or Armed Forces Personnel who was killed or disabled in action, an ‘Entitlement Card’ will be required at the time of DTU 2013 Counselling.
- The widows and wards of the men and officers of Armed Forces who were disabled or killed on duty have to submit a certificate issued by Secretary, Rajya/Zila Sainik Board or Secretary, Kendriya Sainik Board or Officer-in-Charge, Record Office to that effect at the time of DTU 2013 Counselling.
- The candidates of Physically Handicapped categories have to submit a Medical Certificate issued by Govt. Hospital / Medical Board of a District.
- Single Girl Child category candidates have to submit an affidavit regarding this duly attested by appropriate judicial authority as per the DTU 2013 Brochure.
- Kashmiri Migrant Category candidates have to submit the following documents at the time of DTU 2013 Counselling:
- Kashmiri Migrant Registration Certificate.
- Original or Provisional SSC exam certificate.
- Detailed Mark Sheet of SSC Exam.
- Proof of Date of Birth or the Secondary School Exam Certificate.
- Proof of having property in Kashmir.
- Proof of Current Residence.
For more details on the DTU 2013 Counselling - Documents Required, please refer to the DTU 2013 Information Brochure.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts