The notifications for Thapar 2013 Application Submission Procedure have been released and the last date to apply for University is 3.05.2013. The process will be done ONLINE only on: www.thapar.edu - the official website of exam. However, the candidates can submit the fee via Online as well as Offline mode.
The Thapar 2013 Application Submission Procedure will involve the steps from obtaining the application form to the submission of completely filled forms at the University. The candidates have to apply for the exam via the online form available on the official website, the procedure for which is as follows:
- Logon to www.thapar.edu and go to Apply Online OR CLICK HERE.
- The candidates who already have accounts on the website, can login and those who are new should click “New Registration”.
- To initiate the Thapar 2013 Application Submission Procedure, the candidates have to fill their credentials in the form displayed on their window. The candidates should fill the correct information as any discrepancy detected at any stage of admission process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Thapar 2013 Application Submission Procedure will also involve the payment for the application form which can be done both online and offline.
- The candidates, who want to complete the Thapar 2013 Application Submission Procedure online only and want to pay the fee online, should keep their Credit / Debit cards ready while filling the form.
- The candidates who want to remit the fee via a DD have to submit a DD of Rs. 1500/- which is payable at Patiala and drawn in favor of Thapar University.
- The candidates should understand that they have to fill the fields marked MANDATORY to complete the Thapar 2013 Application Submission Procedure.
- The email id and the contact numbers supplied by the candidates in the form must be functional for at least a period of 6 months so that they don’t miss any notification sent to them via the university.
- The form filled information should be verified by the candidate before clicking SUBMIT and entering the non – reversible phase of Thapar 2013 Application Submission Procedure.
- No change will be allowed in the information filled by him / her after submission and then the only control available for them will be to print out the application form.
- Now the system will generate a password and username for the candidate which must be kept safe by the candidate as all the further steps of Thapar 2013 Application Submission Procedure will require them.
- After taking the print out of the form, the candidates have to paste the photo, sign the form, write the date and place on the space provided and send the form to the university along with the required documents at the following address:
Incharge Admission Cell,
This will complete theThapar 2013 Application Submission Procedure.
- Last Date to receive filled forms: 3.05.2013
- Exam Date: Admissions will be done via JEE Main 2013
- Result Date: 7.07.2013 (As per declaration of JEE Main 2013 result)
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts