The CBSE Class 12th Board Exams have been released and soon the Board will release the Top 20 Percentile list of candidates who are the top 20 percentile rankers of CBSE Board throughout the nation. The candidates who are eligible for JEE Advanced have to be in this window too so as to be eligible for the exam.
The candidates can visit the following link to know about the percentile calculation and Normalization of marks:
As per the latest JEE Notifications, the JEE Advanced 2013 criteria for the foreign nationals will be the same 60% aggregate marks. In the absence of percentile score which is made available by the testing agencies such as:
- Two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy,
- Pre-University exam conducted by a University,
- High School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University,
- General Certificate Education examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka),
- Senior Secondary School Examination of National Institute of Open Schooling,
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (Geneva), three year Diploma recognized by State Board of Technical Education / AICTE and any Public School/ University / Board examination in any foreign country or India recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU);
The top 20 percentile score of CBSE will be considered for the successful candidates.
To avail more information about JEE Advanced - Click HereDiscuss Your Doubts