JEE Main 2013 Result has been declared and the Process of JEE Advanced 2013 Online Registration has started. The candidates can apply for JEE Advanced at the following link in between 8th May, 2013 and 13th May, 2013:
The candidates have to apply for JEE Advanced ONLINE Only and only those candidates can apply for this entrance exam for admission in IITs whose JEE Main Result status shows that they are eligible for JEE Advanced. The entrance exam will be held on 2nd of June, 2013.
How to fill JEE Advanced 2013 Application Form?
- CLICK HERE or logon to: http://jeeadv.iitd.ac.in/ - the official website of exam.
- Carefully go through the given instructions and navigate to "Register Here" link.
- Candidates will be redirected to a page where they have to submit the following details: JEE Main Application Number, JEE Main Roll Number, Date of Birth, Category, Score Obtained and specify a password for future usage.
- Next they have to fill Online Application Form of JEE Advanced 2013 with required information and then print out the Bank Challan for form fee remission.
- Deposit Bank Challan at SBI Bank Branches with Core Banking Services.
- Enter the bank transaction details in Online JEE Advanced 2013 Application Form and generate its print out.
How to Submit Filled Application Form of JEE Advanced 2013?
- Generate the print out of filled form and Address Slip to be pasted on form envelope.
- Paste the address slip on the envelope and mail the form envelope to the Respective Zonal IIT Office till 20.05.2013.
- General and OBC (NCL) candidates: Rs. 1800/-
- ST, SC and PwD Candidates: Rs. 900/-
- There is NO fee for JEE Advanced 2013 Application Form for FEMALE candidates of all categories.
Form Filling Deadline: 8.05.2013 to 13.05.2013
Last Date for Challan Submission: 14th May, 2013.
Date of JEE Advanced: 2nd June, 2013
Mode of Exam: Offline
Result declared on: 23rd June, 2013.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts