The notification for IPU CET 2013 Counselling for admission in B. Tech. (CET code 131) has been RELEASED and the Online Registration will commence from 21.06.2013 (10 am) and will end on 28.06.2013 (5 pm).
All the eligible candidates have to MANDATORILY do Online Registration to be considered for admission in 1st and 2nd Round of IPU CET 2013 Counselling.
NOTE: The candidate will be allowed to proceed with Online Registration Process only if the data filled by them matches the database of GGSIPU.
Steps of IPU CET 2013 Counselling
Step 1. Online Registration and Submission of Fee Via Bank Challan:
- CLICK HERE to access the online registration portal and register for counselling.
- Submit the NON – REFUNDABLE Registration Fee of Rs. 1000/- via ONLINE payment through Net Banking or any branch of Indian Bank.
- Candidates can also submit fee of IPU CET 2013 Counselling via Bank Challan which can be generated from official website.
- Only those candidates will be able to register online who have deposited registration fee.
- Every candidate will be allocated a unique Transaction ID which will be required in the whole process of IPU CET 2013 Counselling.
- After confirming the Registration Details, candidates have to generate print out of Registration Form.
Step 2: 2nd Phase of Online Registration, Choice Filling and Filling of Details
- This phase will be ACTIVE between 2.07.2013 (10 am) and 9.07.2013 (5 pm)
- After submission of Registration Fee the form of IPU CET 2013 Counselling will be displayed on official portal.
- Candidate will be allowed to LOGIN ONLY after submission of fee.
Registration Details – Important Points:
- The details filled by candidate during Online Registration should be complete and correct
- Choice filling during IPU CET 2013 Counselling must be exercised carefully as per the rules as the seat allocation will be done accordingly
- Filled choices will be considered for admission hence the candidates should fill them in proper order.
Step 3: Document Verification:
- Documents of Candidates of ST, SC, Defence, JKM, PH, Sikh and OBC Categories will be verified at designated centers.
- Documents verification for IPU CET 2013 Counselling will be done as follows:
- 3.07.2013 to 6.07.2013 (10 am to 5 pm)
- 8.07.2013 to 11.07.2013 (10 am to 5 pm)
- In case of any discrepancy is found in the Documents the candidature will be cancelled.
Step 4: Provisional Admission List:
- University will release the list of provisionally admitted candidates on 13.07.2013 at 5 pm.
- This list will be hosted on: www.ipu.ac.in – the official website of University.
All the Provisionally Admitted candidates have to deposit academic fee in between 15.07.2013 to 20.07.2013 in Indian Bank Branch.
Steps for Online Registration in IPU CET 2013 Counselling
- Logon to: www.ipuadmissions.nic.in
- Navigate to “Submission of Registration Fee” Link
- Candidates will be redirected to REGISTRATION FEE SUBMISSION Page
- Submit your Course, CET Roll Number and Security Pin and Click on SUBMIT button
- Indian Bank Challan for IPU CET 2013 Counselling will appear on screen
- Generate Print Out of Challan of Rs. 1000/- as Registration Fee in Indian Bank.
- Keep the copy of Challan for further usage. Bank Reference Number will be used as Unique Identification Number.
IPU CET 2013 Counselling – Documents Required (with requisite set of Attested Photocopies)
- Class XII Mark Sheets
- Class X Certificate
- Migration and Transfer Certificate
- Fee DD
- Reservation Certificate
- IPU CET Admit Card and Score Card
Complete Schedule and Dates for IPU CET 2013 Counselling will be updated as soon as they are released by the University.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts