IP University 2013 Entrance Exam RESULT has been declared and can be seen on the following link:
All students are notified that the LAST DATE for sale and submission of IPU CET 2013 ADMISSION FORM has been EXTENDED upto 16th April 2013. Students can therefore complete the application formalities before the date lapses. University has also extended the date for Application Form Staus checking to 25th April 2013.
The ONLINE IPU CET 2013 Application Forms have been released from 1st of March, 2013 and the last date to fill the forms is 9th April 2013. The Online Forms can be filled by CLICKING HERE or logging onto: www.ipu.ac.in - the official website.
The IPU CET 2013 Application Form along with the information brochure can be obtained from the Indian bank Branches listed in the exam brochure on all the working days from the 15th of February 2013 for Rs.1000/-.
This fee for IPU CET 2013 Application Form is non – refundable.
The online IPU CET 2013 Application Form filling will require the following:
- A scanned copy of their signature (20 Kb to 50 Kb) and photo (10 Kb to 20 Kb).
- A Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking Facility for online fee submission.
While filling the Online IPU CET 2013 Application Form, a unique Registration Number and Password will be generated which is to be preserved by the candidate till the admission process is complete.
The IPU CET 2013 Application Form can also be obtained by post. The candidates have to send a request for form to the office of Joint Registrar (Academic), Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector – 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078.
The request letter for IPU CET 2013 Application Form should be accompanied by the following:
- An application on plain paper addressed to the Joint Registrar regarding the request of form. The candidates should clearly mention the complete mailing address and name in the application.
- A DD of Rs. 1100/- which is drawn in favor of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and should be payable at Delhi.
- A self - addressed envelope of 24 cm X 30 cm for the IPU CET 2013 Application Form should be sent by the candidates.
- The last date to send the request for application form is 29th of March 2013.
- Any amount submitted once for the application form will not be refunded in any case.
- The envelope should have “REQUEST FOR ADMISSION BROCHURE-III (ENGINEERING & B.ARCH. PROGRAMMES) FOR THE SESSION 2012-13" written on it.
- No responsibility for any damage, delay or loss in the postal transit of the application for IPU CET 2013 Application Form will be taken by the University.
The form filling guidelines for the IPU CET 2013 Application Form are as follows:
- The candidates must go through all the instructions given in the brochure prior filling the form.
- The form is to be filled legibly in candidate’s own handwriting and in Block Letters of English Language only.
- Any form with incomplete information will be rejected.
- All the form filled data is to be filled in Black Ball Point Pen and all the darkening work should be done by Pencil.
- Any request for any change in the filled in information at any stage of IPU CET 2013 Application Submission Procedure will not be entertained.
The completely filled application form is to be mailed to the following address by the third week of April, 2013:
Controller of Examinations,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector – 16 C,
New Delhi – 110075.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts