WBJEE 2013 Result has been ANNOUNCED and all the exam takers can check their result score on the following link:
WBJEE Result 2013 – HIGHLIGHTS:
- CLICK HERE or visit to: www.wbjeeb.nic.in or www.wbjeeb.in.
- Enter the required details to see their exam scores - Exam Roll Number and Date of Birth etc.
- The candidates will be shown their individual WBJEE 2013 Result. This will constitute your overall and category wise ranking in the exam and section wise and aggregate marks in the entrance exam.
- The exam Board will soon release the final merit list bearing the names of all the qualified candidates in the increasing order of their ranks in WBJEE Result.
- The ranks will be assigned on the basis of candidates’ score in WBJEE Result 2013.
- The exam qualified students will be given admissions in the Engineering Colleges of West Bengal on the basis of result score.
- There is NO Provision of RE – EVALUATION or REVIEW of result in WBJEE and the Board will not entertain any kind of request for such process after the publication of WBJEE 2013 Result.
Rules for Tie – Breaking:
In an event of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in WBJEE 2013 the Inter – se merit will be decided by giving the preference to candidates on the basis of following parameters:
- The candidates with lower NEGATIVE score in WBJEE 2013 Result in the subjects of Maths, Physics and Chemistry taken together will be given preference.
- Next preference will be given to the student with more positive marks in Mathematics and Physics together.
- Next preference will be given to the student with more positive marks in WBJEE 2013 Result in Mathematics and Chemistry together.
- Lesser negative score in Physics and Maths Section together.
- Lesser negative score in Maths and Chemistry Section together.
- More positive score in WBJEE 2013 Result Mathematics Section in 2 Marks Questions.
- More positive score in Physics Section in 2 Marks Questions.
- More positive score in Chemistry Section in 2 Marks Questions.
- Less negative score in Maths Section for 2 marks questions.
- Less negative score in the subject of Physics in Result of WBJEE 2013 for 2 marks questions.
- Less negative score in Chemistry section for 2 marks questions.
- Finally the tie- break will be done on the basis of age of the candidates where older one will be preferred in deciding the merit rank of WBJEE 2013 Result.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts