The notifications of WBJEE 2013 Cut Off has not yet been released by the Board and will be made available HERE as soon as they are released. Till then the candidates can refer to the following link to see previous year cutoffs to have an overall idea of opening and closing ranks:
What is WBJEE 2013 Cut Off, Cut Off Score, Cut Off Ranks?
- Every year the Exam Board decides the minimum score which must be secured by a candidate in order to qualify the exam and to be included in final merit list of exam.
- This score will be called as WBJEE Cut Off Score and will be the delimiting score to shortlist the candidates for final merit list.
- The exam takers whose exam score is more than or equal to this WBJEE 2013 Cut Off Score, will be included in the final merit list and the ones with exam score less than this cut off will be disqualified.
- The ranks corresponding to this cut off score will be called as WBJEE Cut Off Ranks.
Significance of WBJEE 2013 Cut Off?
- Candidates are called for admissions on the basis of the final merit list.
- There will be a separate cut off rank and cut off score for admission in different courses in different colleges.
- Hence the candidates will be able to see the WBJEE Cut Off 2013 after the admission process. Till then they can refer to the last year’s cutoff to see which colleges and courses they can apply at the time of admissions.
As soon as the Cut Offs for WBJEE 2013 are released, they will be made available here.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts