WBJEE 2013 Counselling - Fourth round STARTED, please follow the link :
WBJEE 2013 Counselling detailed schedule has been ANNOUNCED , The Counselling will be held for taking admissions into the Engineering Colleges of West Bengal . WBJEE 2013 Was Conducted in the month of April . Students Are requested to read the WBJEE Counselling Process carefully
WBJEE 2013 COUNSELLING Date
- Online Registration & e-challan downloading:20th June to 10th July, 2013
- Filling of Choices: 20th June to 11th July, 2013 5:00 PM
- Locking of Choices: 9th to 11th July, 2013 5:00PM
- Result of 1 st Round Seat Allotment:14th July, 2013
- Remote admission at Reporting Centres after 1st round ( WBJEE 2013 Counselling ): 15th to 19th July, 2013(10 AM to 5 PM)
- Withdrawal (Reporting Centres):15th to 19th July, 2013 (10 AM to 5 PM)
- Vacancy due to Withdrawal & Non-Reporting:20th July, 2013
- Result of 2nd Round Seat Allotment:21st July, 2013
- Remote admission (Fresh allottee only) at Reporting Centre After 2nd round of seat allotment:22nd to 24th July, 2013(10 AM to 5 PM)
- Admission Withdrawal at Reporting Centres:22nd to 24th July, 2013(10 AM to 5 PM)
- Vacancy due to Withdrawal & Non-Reporting :25th July, 2013
- Approval by the competent authority for seat conversion on the basis of MIS reports:25th July, 2013
- Result of 3rd Round Seat Allotment:26th July, 2013
- Remote admission at Reporting Centre (Fresh allottee only) after 3rd round Seat Allotment:27th to 29th July, 2013 (10 AM to 5 PM)
- Physical reporting at final allotted institutes by all candidates who have allotted a seat in any rounds:26th July after 3rd round result declaration and upto 29th July, 2013
- Vacancy status declaration after Physical Reporting:29th July, 2013, after 5 PM
- 4th Round or Informed Choice Filling Round:30th July, 2013
- 4th or informed Choice Filling Round seat allotment Result:31st July, 2013
- e-Admission Process Closed:31st July, 2013
Eligiblity of WBJEE 2013 COUNSELLING
- Wbjee Counselling will be done for admission in various Engineering Colleges of West Bengal for allocating seats to candidates who have qualified the exam.
- Only Eligible candidates will be given admissions. See WBJEE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.
- There will be 4 rounds. For the FIRST THREE ROUNDS, the Registration and Choice Filling will be done only ONCE and same choices will be considered till 3rd Round of WBJEE 2013 Counselling.
- INFORMED CHOICE or 4th Round will be WEB BASED .
Proposed flow of WBJEE 2013 COUNSELLING:
- Online Registration followed by Filling of Choices
- Remission of Counselling Fee
- Mock Counselling followed by Online Locking of Choices
- 1st round of Allotment in WBJEE 2013 Counselling
- Admissions will be done at remote REPORTING CENTERS
- Vacancy List due to NON – REPORTING of Candidates
- 2nd Round of Allotment on existing seats in WBJEE 2013 Counselling
- Remote Admission Phase which will be ONLY for 2nd Round FRESH ALLOTTEES
- Vacancy List Generation followed by 3rd Round of Seat Allotment
- Remote Admission Phase for Fresh Allottees of 3rd Round of WBJEE 2013 Counselling
- Online Admission as the Allocated Institutes
- Vacancy Reporting at the Allocated Institute
- Choice Filling and Online Registration for 4th Round of WBJEE 2013 Counselling
- Reporting at Allocated Institute
WBJEE 2013 Counselling - Detailed Flowchart:
Step 1. Online Registration and Choice Filling:
- Two types of candidates will be ELIGIBLE For Counselling: WBJEE and JEE Main Candidates
- Both of them will Register Online ONLY ONCE for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Round of Counselling.
- Fresh Registrations will be done for 4th Round of WBJEE 2013 Counselling.
- Registrations will be done at:www.wbjee.nic.in.
- After Registration, DOWNLOAD the E – Challan and submit Rs. 506/- as NON – REFUNDABLE fee for WBJEE 2013 Counselling.
- Submit the Challan at any Branch of Allahabad Bank with Core Banking System.
- Enter the payment details ONLINE in your accounts for counselling.
- Fill CORRECT and COMPLETE payment details otherwise the Allotment will be CANCELLED.
- NO Change will be entertained in TFW Status, Category, Domicile Status, Gender, Religion etc during any phase of WBJEE 2013 Counselling.
Step 2. Filling of Choices Online:
- Choices for colleges and courses will be shown to candidates as per their Eligibility – WBJEE or JEE Main.
- Even if the candidate is ELIGIBLE for BOTH (WBJEE and JEE Main Seats), ONLY ONE set of choices must be SUBMITTED.
- Arrange substantial number of choices in preference order and keep the password confidential.
Step 3. Choice Locking and Generate the Print out of Locked Choices:
- Finalize the list of Choices for WBJEE 2013 Counselling and LOCK them till the last date. After that NO CHANGE will be allowed in the order of the choices.
- After locking choices, candidates can generate Print out of their locked choices.
- In case candidates don’t lock their choices, the last order will be locked automatically.
Step 4. Allocation of Seats:
- NO candidate will be sent individual allotment letters.
- Attend the WBJEE 2013 Counselling as per the schedule at the REPORTING CENTERS (click the link to see all centers).
- After seat allocation, report at Reporting Centers for completion of admission formalities.
Step 5. Eligibility for 2nd Round:
- Candidates who didn’t get any seat in 1st Round.
- Candidates who were allocated seats in 1st round but got their seats cancelled for non – satisfaction of Eligibility for WBJEE 2013 Counselling.
- Candidates who were allocated seat in 1st round and applied for UPGRADATION.
- Candidates who didn’t choose up - gradation after 1st Round.
The Conversion Rules to be followed in 3rd Round of WBJEE 2013 Counselling:
Visit the following page to see complete details on seat allocation and allotment eligibility:
Withdrawal of Admission and Fee Refund:
- Personally report at the reporting center where you attended WBJEE 2013 Counselling and get refund as per the following table:
|Withdrawal and Refund of fee|
|After 1st round allotment||100%||15th to 19th July (10 AM to 5 PM)|
|After 2nd round allotment||100%||22nd to 24th July (10 AM to 5 PM)|
|After 3rd round allotment||100%||27th to 29th July (10 AM to 5 PM)|
|Not reported for admission at PI||0%||No Refund|
|Candidates who forfeit their fees by not reporting at PI are also eligible for fourth round and fees will be adjusted in case seats are allocated to them.|
Fourth Round Eligibility for WBJEE 2013 COUNSELLING
All WBJEE 2013 candidates inclusive of:
- Non – Registered for Counselling
- Who opted for withdrawal at Reporting Center for WBJEE 2013 Counselling
- Whose seats were cancelled at Reporting Center
- Who didn’t report physically for Admission
- Provisionally Admitted Candidates in 1st, 2nd, 3rd rounds of WBJEE 2013 Counselling
Admission Process Flowchart:
The Cutoffs for TFW and GENERAL admissions 2012 – 13 academic year can be seen on the following link:
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts