Result of Odisha JEE 2013 has been declared and can be seen on the following link:
OJEE 2013 Entrance Exam Notifications have been released and the exam dates have been announced. The exam will be held on 12th May, 2013 from 9.00 am onwards. There will be two exams: Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry) & Paper 2 (Mathematics) The authorities have also decided that there will be NO NEGATIVE MARKING in the exam from the academic year of 2013. The evaluation of the answer sheets will be done on the percentile basis.
OJEE 2013 is an exam for getting admission in various undergraduate courses in Odisha. The candidates who want to take admission under any reserved category must have a mandatory certificate of permanent nativity of Odisha.
This certificate will be checked in the document verification phase of OJEE 2013. If any kind of discrepancy is detected regarding the candidates’ credentials or documents, his/her candidature will be cancelled at the same time.
The Online Application Forms of OJEE 2013 will have the following 4 Steps:
- The candidates have to choose proper application form as per their course choice.
- Then they have to fill in the proper personal information in the online form of Odisha JEE 2013. As soon as the candidates have filled their personal information, they will be assigned a unique Registration Number which must be kept safe by them till the admission process is complete.
- The next step in application process of OJEE 2013 will be remission of form fee of Rs. 550/- via online or offline modes namely - SBI or Syndicate Bank Challan and Online Payment via Credit/Debit cards or Net Banking.
- The last step will be to generate the print out of filled form and send to the following address till 27th of March, 2013 via Speed or Registered Post:
Chairman – OJEE 2013
Bhubaneswar – 751030
The printed out Application Form of OJEE 2013 has to be completed by affixing the photos, putting the left hand thumb impression and completing the signature formalities before the candidates mail it.
Complete and accurate Postal Address of candidate should be filled by candidate. If any kind of error occurs while writing the address in Application Form of OJEE 2013, the candidates will not be able to receive the correspondences from time to time.
The candidate should note down and preserve the Registration Number for all future references and correspondences.
The incomplete Application Form of OJEE 2013 and the forms filled in any language other than English will be rejected. No change in the credentials of candidate is allowed at any later stage. Hence the candidate should fill the Application Form carefully.
The cost of Application Form is non-refundable and any dispute arising about OJEE 2013 Entrance Exam will be dealt with in Odisha HC only. Candidates should not submit any other document along with the form.
The documents will be verified on prescribed date at the nodal center in the document verification phase. Any kind of discrepancy detected at that stage shall render the candidature of the subject cancelled.
Before submitting the Application Form of OJEE 2013, the candidates should ensure the following:
- The instructions given along with the form have been followed completely and the important notes have been gone through.
- The address on the Application Form of OJEE 2013 is correct.
- A clear photocopy of the application form has been retained by the candidate to be used in future references.
Eligibility Criteria of OJEE 2013
Before undertaking the OJEE 2013, the candidates should confirm that they satisfy all the conditions specified by the OJEE 2013 controlling office which will be called as Eligibility Criteria. The candidates, who satisfy all the conditions of OJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria, will be ELIGIBLE for exam.
These conditions are:
- The candidate should have either passed or appearing in CHSE exam of 12th class Odisha, or equivalent exam.
- The exam should be passed with mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects along with one optional subject as per Eligibility Criteria of OJEE 2013.
- The optional subjects are: Biotechnolgy/Chemistry/Biology/Geology/Electronics/Computer Science/Statics/Information Technology.
- The candidate should have passed the above mentioned subjects with at least 45% (GEN) and 40% (ST/SC) as aggregate as per Eligibility Criteria of OJEE 2013.
- To be eligible according to Eligibility Criteria, the candidates must have passed the 12th class exam in each subject individually.
- There will be no upper age limit for the candidates to take OJEE 2013 as per the Eligibility Criteria.
- Eligibility Criteria of OJEE 2013 for Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFW):
- Candidates’ parents’ income from all sources should be lesser than Rs. 4.50 lakhs.
- To claim seats under TFW Scheme, the candidates will have to submit an income certificate as per Eligibility Criteria of OJEE 2013 at the time of document verification.
- This scheme will involve only tuition fee and all other fees except tuition fee will have to be paid by the candidate.
- To be eligible for TFW Scheme, the candidate should be a native candidate of Odisha as per Eligibility Criteria.
- TFW Scheme is applicable to all the AICTE approved institutions.
- According to Eligibility Criteria of OJEE 2013, the candidate will have to submit the following documents at the nodal center during document verification:
- Native of Odisha.
- Parents’ Income certificate from Local Tehsildar.
Reservation of Seats
Reservation of Seats in ODISHA JEE 2013 will consider the following categories for reservation claims to get admission in various Undergraduate Programmes:
- Odisha State Category (S-Category):
- The candidates who want to apply for colleges under Reservation of Seats in ODISHA JEE 2013 for Odisha State Category should satisfy at least one of the following criteria:
- Parents of candidate are permanent residents of Odisha. Such candidates will have to produce a proof of permanent residence at the time of OJEE 2103 Counselling to claim Reservation of Seats.
- The candidates should have appeared/passed the 12th class exam from any recognized institution in Odisha.
- Daughters/Sons/Spouse of permanent Govt. of India/Govt. of Odisha/Govt.of Odisha Undertakings employees serving in Odisha while applying for exam. For claiming Reservation of Seats in ODISHA JEE 2013 in this category, the candidates have to submit a certificate from the parents/his own/spouse’s employee at the time of document verification.
- Candidates claiming any kind of reservation under Reservation of Seats, need to submit a certificate of permanent resident of Odisha at the time of document verification.
- ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats under State Categories will be according to the Govt. of Odisha policy. The percentage reservation of seats under different categories will vary according to the decision of State Govt. which will be final and binding.
- All reservations under Reservation of Seats in ODISHA JEE 2013 will be valid only for the permanent residents of Odisha.
- The candidates of Scheduled Castes (SC) will have 8% seats reserved for them.
- Scheduled tribe candidates will have reservation of 12% under ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats.
- There will be a SEPARATE Merit List for each reserved category. If all the seats under reserved category are not filled by the reserved category candidates, they will be filled by General category candidates as per ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats criteria.
- The candidates, who want to claim Reservation of Seats in ODISHA JEE 2013 for ST/SC categories, will have to submit a certificate of belonging to the SC/ST category by the Tehsildar of the place of birth in Odisha.
- 5% of seats will be reserved for the children of Green Card Holders. But to claim this reservation, they have to show the original Green Card at the time of document verification as per Reservation of Seats under ODISHA JEE 2013 guidelines.
- If any kind of discrepancy is found at any stage regarding the credentials of candidate or means used in obtaining the Green Card, his/her candidature will be cancelled at once.
- The candidates of PD (Physically Disabled) category will have 3% reservation underReservation of Seats. Such candidates will have to submit a proof of having at least 40% disability to claim seats under this category.
- The widows/wards of the ex-servicemen will have 2% ODISHA JEE 2013 Entrance Exam Reservation of Seats. Such candidates will have to submit a certificate in the prescribed format and have to appear before the Rajya Sainik Board for prioritization according to the notifications on the website of OJEE 2013.
- The women candidates will have a reservation of 30% of seats as per ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats.
- There will be some seats which will come under Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme as per ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats. Around 5% of seats will fall under this category.
- The students should refer to the brochure for the details of TFW seats.
- There will be 3% of ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats in Govt. Engineering Colleges for Odiya Speaking people living outside Odisha. Such candidates must have:
- Nativity certificate from outside Odisha.
- Certificate of studying with Odiya as the language upto M.E. OR a score of at least 40% in the ODIYA language exam conducted by OJEE 2013 as per Reservation of Seats criteria.
- 12th class in Science discipline should have been passed by candidate outside Odisha.
- 5% of seats will be reserved for NRI candidates only in AICTE approved colleges as per ODISHA JEE 2013 Reservation of Seats.
- At the time of document verification, to claim seats under Reservation of Seats in ODISHA JEE 2013 for NRI category, candidates will have to submit:
- Copies of Passport.
- Equivalent certificate of Qualifying Examination.
- Work Permit.
- The ODISHA JEE 2013 Result will be announced in the last week of May 2013. The result will be released in the form of the merit list. However, if a candidate wants to know the subject wise marks scored by him/her, a DD of Rs. 200/- should reach the OJEE office within 10 days of announcement of result. The DD for detailed Result should be drawn in favor of OJEE-2013 at any nationalized bank and payable at Bhubaneswar.
- ODISHA JEE 2013 Result will be announced on the basis of evaluation of OJEE Papers which are machine gradable and hence error and bias free. However, if a candidate wants to apply for Re-Totalling or Re-Addition of marks, he/she can send the request along with a DD of Rs. 500/-. The draft should be drawn in favor of OJEE-2013 at any nationalized bank payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD for Re-checking the Result should reach the office of OJEE 2013 within seven calendar days of result announcement.
- No photocopy of answer sheet, or question paper will be sent to any candidate. No request for Re-evaluation of ODISHA JEE 2013 Result will be entertained in any case.
- The Re-Totalling of ODISHA JEE 2013 Entrance Exam Result will be done manually by a committee whose decision will be final.
OJEE 2013 Important Dates:
- Last Date to fill online forms: 20th of March, 2013
- Last date to receive the confirmation page: 27th of March, 2013
- Admit Card download begins from: 20th of April, 2013
- OJEE 2013 Exam Date: 12th May, 2013 (Paper 1- 9 to 11; Paper 2 - 12 to 1)
- Result Declaration: 1st Week of June, 2013
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts