OJEE 2013 Counselling has STARTED. The Registration will be done Online on the Official Portal and all the candidates can register themselves on the following link:
The online registration will be active from 10th of June, 2013 to 21st of June, 2013. The complete process of OJEE 2013 Counselling will comprise the following 4 phases:
- Online Registration followed by Choice Filling
- Verifying Documents and Final Locking of Choices (at Nodal Centers)
- Provisional Seat Allocation
- Final Seat Allocation
The Exam Takers can also refer to the following link to see Engineering Seat Matrix released by the Counselling Board of OJEE:
Detailed Schedule of OJEE 2013 Counselling for Engineering Students is as follows:
The stepwise process of OJEE 2013 Counselling is explained as follows:
Step 1. Registering Online and Filling Choices:
- CLICK HERE to logon to official portal for online registration of counseling.
- If the candidate is registering for the first time for OJEE 2013 Counselling, navigate to “REGISTRATION” Link and already registered students can refer to “LOGIN” link.
- Read the given instructions for Online Registration carefully and press the “I Agree” button to proceed to next step.
- Submit the required details correctly and completely and move over to next of OJEE 2013 Counselling.
Step 2. Filling in the Contact Details:
- All the candidates are advised to fill in their complete and correct contact details during online registration so as to ensure that they receive all the communication.
- The candidates will be asked to specify a password for their accounts which will be required till the OJEE 2013 Counselling is OVER. The password should be preserved carefully and kept confidential.
Step 3. Verification of Filled Details:
- Prior final submission of Online Registration Form, the candidates are advised to verify their details and edit any kind of error.
- The final step in Online Registration of OJEE 2013 Counselling will be to “Confirm Registration” and then generate the print out of registration slip.
Step 4. Online Choice Filling:
- The candidates have to submit their preferences for courses and colleges. Visit the following link to know about this step in more detail:
The further steps will be completed at Nodal Centers which will involve Document Verification and final choice locking. The candidates have to submit part of admission fee too as follows:
- The fee will be submitted via DD which must be drawn in name of “OJEE-2013” and payable at Bhubaneswar. All the candidates have to mention their Names and Roll Numbers on the backside of DD.
- OJEE 2013 Counselling Fee of Rs. 450/- will be non – refundable and has to be submitted by all the candidates.
- JEE Main Candidates (non OJEE) have to submit an additional fee of Rs. 500/- (non - refundable).
- The University Registration Fee of Rs. 5000/- must be submitted at time of OJEE 2013 Counselling.
- All the original documents will be verified and returned. However, the self – attested copies will be retained.
- If the candidate fails to clear the document verification round, the Rs. 5000/- DD will be refunded.
- After verification at OJEE 2013 Counselling, the candidates will be issued a verification and choice locking slip.
After that the candidates will be given Provisional admission on the basis of their merit and vacancy. Candidate can join the next round if they are unsatisfied with the previous allotment.
The final seat allotment rules can be seen at the following link:
Official Website References:
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts