Counselling for VITEEE 2013 Exam has started. To see detailed procedure, schedule and Day Wise Status of counselling, click on the link given below:
The VITEEE 2013 Result has been declared and can be seen by CLICKING HERE.
Candidates kindly note that Recent Notifications on VITEEE 2013 Counselling have been released. Candidates can CLICK HERE for more details.
This is to notify all candidates that VITEEE 2013 Re-Exam is scheduled to take place on 2nd May 2013 for those who had applied for the Exam but could not appear for it. For more information CLICK HERE.
VITEEE 2013 first round counselling schedule has been released on the official website.
The complete schedule is:
Rank 1 - 5000
Rank 5001 - 9000
Rank 9001 - 12000
Rank 12001 - 15000
Rank 15001 - 18000
Rank 18001 - 20000
VITEEE 2013 Entrance Exam Dates have been announced. The computer based test will be conducted between 15th and 30th April, 2013. The last date to apply for the exam is 28th February 2013 and the tentative date of VITEEE 2013 Result is 6th May 2013.
About VITEEE 2013:
VITEEE 2013 will be an entrance exam for admission in various undergraduate engineering courses in VIT for the academic session of 2013. Students from all round the country will participate in this exam as it is one of the reputed entrance exams in India. The students with Non-Resident Indian (NRI) status can also apply for this exam given they fulfill the eligibility criteria for VITEEE 2013.
VITEEE 2013 will be conducted between the 15th and 30th of April 2013 and will comprise of multiple choice questions which will be divided in the following 4 parts:
- Part 1: Physics
- Part 2: Chemistry
- Part 3: Mathematics
- Part 4: Biology
The candidates applying for engineering courses will have to attempt Part 1, 2 and 3.
- If any candidate attempts all the parts of VITEEE 2013 Entrance Exam Question Paper, only first three parts will be evaluated.
- The syllabus for VITEEE 2013 will be prescribed in the brochure. There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- The language of the question paper will be English only. And the use of calculators, mobiles or any other gadgets or log tables etc is prohibited in the exam.
Application Forms for VITEEE 2013:
- The Application Forms can be obtained via four methods:
- From the post offices mentioned in the VITEEE 2013 Entrance Exam website www.vit.ac.in for Rs. 950/-.
- From VIT Vellore and Chennai campuses ‘in person’ by paying a DD of Rs. 950/- in favor of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- By sending a DD of Rs. 950/- drawn in favor of ‘VIT University’ and a covering letter indicating the correct correspondence address, addressed to “Admissions Officer” VIT University, Vellore-632014, requesting the VITEEE 2013 application form. The backside of DD should have the Name, Address and Contact Number of the candidate on its backside.
- Online applications for VITEEE 2013 can also be made at the official website of VIT www.vit.ac.in/admissions. The registration amount for ONLINE application will be Rs. 900/- only.
- The VITEEE 2013 application forms have to be sent via Speed/Registered Post till 28th of February 2013, in the self addressed envelope provided by the University.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation regarding the receipt of their Applications at the campus via an SMS. However, if the sms is not delivered, candidates can track their applications on the website after two weeks of dispatch of application.
- Test centers for VITEEE 2013 Entrance Exam will be located in 112 cities specified in the brochure.
Guidelines for filling application forms of VITEEE 2013
- Candidates will have to fill the application forms in their own handwriting CAREFULLY as NO CHANGE request will be accepted later on for any wrong entry.
- Written information is to be supplied with BLACK ball point pen in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- The shading of Numeral/Circle/Alphabet has to be done by HB pencil only.
- No scribbling/cutting/tearing /wrinkling is permitted on VITEEE 2013 Application form.
- No tampering of Bar Code is allowed.
- Candidates should confirm that their Signatures, address and photograph have been pasted at the space specified on VITEEE 2013 form. The photograph should be of good quality, not more than 2 months old and with light background.
- The credentials supplied by the candidate should confirm to the ones in 10th/12th class certificate.
- VITEEE 2013 applications with incomplete/incorrect/filled in any other language than ENGLISH will be summarily rejected.
- Take out a photocopy of the completely filled Application Form for future use.
- A sample Application form will be available in the brochure for more clarification.
- A list of various documents that have to be attached with the VITEEE 2013 Application form will be available in brochure. Candidates should go through it carefully prior to filling application form.
Admit Cards of VITEEE 2013:
- Admit cards will be sent via Speed Post. Admit cards will not be sent via email or FAX to any candidate.
- The admit cards will bear the Candidate Credentials, Registration Number and details of the center of examination.
- Any kind of tampering or impersonation with Admit cards of VITEEE 2013 will be a legal offence.
- Admit cards should be preserved till the admission process is complete.
- Candidates who sent incomplete applications will not be given Admit Card and hence will not be allowed to give the exam.
- If however, the candidate hasn’t got Admit card till first week of April 2013, a duplicate one will be issued on the submission of the duplicate copy of Application Form of VITEEE 2013 and two photographs identical to the ones in the original form.
Results of VITEEE 2013:
- The tentative date for declaration of result is 6th May 2013.
- A merit list will be prepared according to the marks obtained by candidates. No individual results will be sent to any candidate.
- SMS notification of result will also be sent and the VITEEE 2013 result will be also be uploaded to www.vit.ac.in.
- No RE-Evaluation or request for photocopy of answer sheets of VITEEE 2013 Entrance Exam will be entertained in any case.
Counselling of VITEEE 2013:
- There will be single window counselling of the eligible candidates as per the counselling schedule.
- Candidates should submit a DD of Rs. 30,000/- in favor of VIT University payable at Vellore at the time of seat acceptance.
- Of the submitted fee, Rs. 10000/- for counselling fee will be NON-REFUNDABLE. The remaining amount will however be adjusted in the tuition fee later on.
- The notification of Counselling of VITEEE 2013 will be sent via SMS to the eligible students and also be available on the website.
- Candidates should go through the brochure carefully to note down the documents which are required at the time of counselling before going for Counselling of VITEEE 2013.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts