THE JEE MAIN 2013 RESULT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED ON OFFICIAL EXAM WEBSITE AND CAN BE SEEN BY CLICKING HERE.
The exam takers can check detailed analysis of JEE Main 2013 Offline mode exam by clicking on the link given below with the expected cutoff:
JEE Main 2013 Analysis, JEE Main Exam Analysis
As per the latest notification released by CBSE the candidates who have filled wrong particulars of their Qualifying Exam Roll Number while downloading their JEE Main 2013 Admit Card have to bring some documents on the day of exam for verification of their qualifying exam. Please visit the following link for further information:
JEE Main 2013: Documents Required on Exam Day
The Admit Card of JEE Main 2013 has been released by CBSE which can be downloaded by CLICKING HERE or logging onto: www.jeemain.nic.in – the official website of exam. These admit cards have been issued to only those candidates whose application status was “RECIEVED” as mentioned on JEE Main website.
JEE Main 2013 has been introduced from this year onwards by HRD Ministry under ‘One Nation One Test’ norm for admission in all the IITs, NITs and other Centrally Funded Institutions. JEE Main 2013 has replaced AIEEE which used to be the main Engineering Entrance Exam in India.
This new exam will be conducted in two modes - offline and online. Paper 1 will be for admission in B.E. / B. Tech courses and will be conducted in Online as well as Offline modes. Paper 2 of JEE Main 2013 will be for B. Arch. / B. Planning aspirants and will be conducted in OFFLINE mode only.
Exam Pattern :
- Paper 1 will have Objective type questions on subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Paper 2 of JEE Main 2013 will have Objective type questions for the Aptitude Test and Mathematics Section and Drawing Aptitude Questions for Drawing Test section.
Schedule of JEE Main 2013 Exam:
9.30 am to 12.30 pm
Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics
2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Part 1 – Mathematics
Part 2 – Aptitude Test
Part 3 – Drawing Test
Online Exam Schedule of JEE Main 2013:
8/04/2013 to 25/04/2013
Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
1st Session: 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
2nd Session: 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Prior applying for JEE Main 2013 the candidates should go through JEE Main 2013 Eligibility Criteria given below and confirm their eligibility for exam and further admission process as only eligible candidates will be allowed to take admission:
- The General and other category candidates ofJEE Main 2013 must have been born on or after 1st of October, 1988 to be eligible for exam.
- This date of birth criteria has been relaxed by 5 years for the JEE Main 2013 Candidates of ST, SC and PwD categories making the date 1st of October, 1983.
- Exam aspirants of all categories should have passed their qualifying exam either in 2011 or 2012 OR they must be appearing in qualifying exam in 2013 to be eligible for JEE Main 2013.
- Candidates who have taken QE in 2010, but passed it in 2011 will not be eligible.
- The number of attempts at JEE Main 2013 has been fixed at 3 for every category exam aspirant .
After they have confirmed their eligibility exam aspirants have to apply for the exam via the application forms which will be released ONLINE only on: www.jeemain.nic.in – the official exam website.
The fee for JEE Main 2013 Application Form for candidates of different categories are mentioned in the following table:
For candidates opting for exam center in India:
Either JEE Main Paper 1 or JEE Main Paper - 2
Both JEE Main Paper 1 and Paper 2
Fee of Application Form for Foreign Exam Centers:
Either Paper 1 or Paper 2 of JEE Main 2013
Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE Main 2013
Candidates have to fill the forms as per the given instructions with correct and complete details and verify it before final submission so as to avoid any errors. After completion of form submission and payment of form fee, the confirmation page of JEE Main 2013 will be generated for every candidate on the computer screen.
Every applicant has to print at least two copies of it out of which one can be kept by them for future references. This computer generated confirmation page of JEE Main 2013 will act as application form which must be sent to the office of JEE Main till 26th of December, 2012 via Speed or Registered Post after doing the following:
- Signing the form himself/herself
- Getting the same signed by their parents/guardians.
- Pasting a recent passport sized photo as per given instructions in brochure of JEE Main 2013.
- Mentioning the complete and correct correspondence address.
The address of office of JEE Main where the candidates have to mail completed confirmation page is:
JEE (Main) Secretariat,
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS – 1 – 2, Institutional Area,
Delhi – 110092.
After they send their forms, applicants can check the status of their forms on: www.jeemain.nic.in – the official website of JEE Main 2013 as per the notification released. The forms which have been received will have their status as “RECEIVED” and status of rest of the forms will be NOT RECEIVED.
The distribution of seats and reservation policies in JEE Main 2013 will be as per the latest norms of Govt. The complete information will be released on the official website.
The following categories will be under reservation of seats in JEE Main 2013:
- Non – Creamy Layer OBC
- Scheduled Tribes
- Scheduled Castes
- Persons with Disability
- Exam Date of Offline JEE Main 2013: 7/04/2013
- Exam Dates for Online Exam: 8/04/2013 to 25/04/2013
- Deadline of Submitting Online Application: 8/11/2012 to 15/12/2012
- Last date to apply Online for JEE Main 2013: 15/12/2012
- Last Date for receiving Conformation Page: 26/12/2012
- Admit Card issue: 1/03/2013
- Declaration of result: 7/05/2013
- All India Rank Declaration: 7/07/2013
- Hosting of Rank Card on website: 8/07/2013