To see the detailed analysis of JEE Main 2013 has been released and can be seen by clicking the following link:
Every candidate of JEE Main 2013 will have to satisfy all the conditions and clauses of JEE Main 2013 Eligibility Criteria in order to be eligible for admission in colleges under JEE Main.
The details of JEE Main 2013 Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
Date of Birth:
- Only those candidates are eligible for JEE Main 2013 whose date of birth is on or after 1st October, 1988.
- The candidates of SC, ST and PwD categories have been granted a relaxation of 5 years in JEE Main 2013 Eligibility Criteria for age. Thus they must have been born or after 1st October, 1983 in order to be eligible for JEE Main 2013.
Year of Passing the Qualifying Examination (QE):
- All the candidates inclusive of those who have passed their qualifying exam in the year of 2011 or 2012 and who are appearing in it in 2013 will be eligible as per the JEE Main 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidates who have appeared in QE in 2010 but passed it in 2011 are also not eligible for the exam.
- The candidates must have passed the QE with at least 5 subjects. However, the 2013 candidates who have passed the QE with 4 subjects only will also be eligible for JEE Main 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
Number of Attempts:
- The total number of attempts is 03 for all candidates.
For admission in NITs, IIITs, and other colleges under CCB JEE Main 2013 Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- The B.E. / B. Tech. candidates must have passé the QE with the subject combination of Physics, Mathematics and one of Chemistry / Bio – Technology / Computer Science / Biology.
- The minimum aggregate should be 50%.
- The B. Arch candidates must have studied Mathematics compulsorily and obtained a minimum aggregate of 50%.
JEE Main 2013 Eligibility Criteria for admission in Other Institutions:
- The candidate must be eligible for the institute of his choice additionally to get admission.
- If any State wants to carry out the admission process on this line, a separate merit list can be prepared on the criteria decided by the state.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts