The detailed analysis of JEE Main 2013 exam has been released and can be seen by clicking on the following link:
JEE Main 2013 Analysis, JEE Main Exam Analysis
As per the latest notification released by CBSE the candidates who have filled wrong particulars of their Qualifying Exam Roll Number while downloading their JEE Main 2013 Admit Card have to bring some documents on the day of exam for verification of their qualifying exam. Please visit the following link for further information:
JEE Main 2013: Documents Required on Exam Day
Latest JEE Main 2013 Application Form Notification: The candidates who have committed any mistake while filling the Online JEE Main 2013 Application Form can correct the errors in the second week of January 2013 as per the notification released by the Board. The particulars of the candidates will be displayed by the Board on the website and the candidates can verify and edit the erroneous data. For more details on this, please visit the following Link:
JEE Main 2013 Application Form Mistakes can be corrected in second week of January 2013
The Online Application Forms of JEE Main 2013 have been released. The candidates have to apply via online forms only.
Click Here to fill the Online JEE Main 2013 Application Form.
The Application for JEE Main will be filled online only. Before filling the JEE Main 2013 Application Form, the candidates must ensure that they have the genuine form available on the official website.
The Application Fee can be submitted both Online as well as Offline. The online fee will be remitted by Credit / Debit Cards and offline fee will be remitted by DD drawn in favor of Secretary, CBSE and payable at Delhi.
The brief JEE Main 2013 Application Form filling procedure will comprise of the following steps:
- Visit the Official Website
- Click "Apply Online for JEE(Main) - 2013"
- Fill in the details completely and correctly
- A confirmation page bearing the registration number will appear which should be printed out.
- Fill in the remaining details, sign the page and send it to the office of JEE Main 2013 along with the DD or the receipt of the payment before the last date for reception of completely filled JEE Main 2013 Application Form.
JEE Main 2013 Application Form Fee:
There is an onscreen Fee Calculator on the website to calculate the fee which is to be submitted by the candidate in order to apply for the exam.
For candidates who have opted for exam center in India:
Either JEE Main Paper 1 or JEE Main Paper - 2
Both JEE Main Paper 1 and Paper 2
JEE Main 2013 Application Form Fee for Foreign Exam Centers:
Either Paper 1 or Paper 2 of JEE Main 2013
Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE Main 2013
- If the JEE Main 2013 Application Form Fee is remitted by Debit / Credit Cards the candidates have to bear the additional processing charge of 1.20%.
- The candidates, who want to appear in both Paper 1 and Paper 2, must note that the Paper 2 will be conducted in Offline Mode only. If they opt for Online Paper 1, it will be held between 8th April 2013 to 25th April, 2013 and the Paper 2 will be held on 7th April 2013 between 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
- Candidates have to submit only one JEE Main 2013 Application Form.
- The name in the application form must be same as in the Class X certificate.
- If the candidate is remitting the Application Form fee by DD, the DD should be drawn in favor of Secretary, CBSE and must be payable at Delhi.
- The candidates should write the number of computer generated application on the back side of the DD.
- The computer generated JEE Main 2013 Confirmation Page must be signed by the candidate as well as by the Parent or Guardian and the candidate must paste a Photograph, write the address on the specified space and send it to the following Address before the 26th December 2012 by Speed /Registered Post:
JEE (Main) Secretariat,
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS – 1 – 2, Institutional Area,
Delhi – 110092.
- After the JEE Main 2013 Application Form has been submitted once, no altering can be done in any filled information.
- All the correspondence regarding the JEE Main 2013 should be addressed to the Executive Director, JEE Main.
- The JEE Main 2013 Application Form status can be accessed on the JEE Main 2013 Website after submitting their Date of Birth and Application Number.
- Once remitted, the Application Fee will not be refunded.
- The candidates, appearing in Qualifying Exam in 2013 and the result is expected to be released later than 30th June 2013, should not fill the JEE Main 2013 Application Form as they will not be considered for All India Ranking.
- Confirmation page sent via courier or by hand will be rejected.
- The candidates should retain the following before submitting the Confirmation page :
- A good quality photocopy of JEE Main 2013 Confirmation Page bearing the Application Number.
- A copy of Fee Remission Proof.
- Original Receipt of Registered / Speed Post.
- JEE Main 2013 Admit Card:
JEE Main 2013 Admit Card will be available for download on JEE Main 2013 website from 1st March, 2013. The candidates who have not supplied their qualifying exam roll number have to submit it prior downloading the JEE Main 2013 Admit Card.
JEE Main 2013 Application Form Important Dates:
- Start of Online Application: 8/11/2012 to 15/12/2012
- Last date of Online JEE Main 2013 Application Form submission: 15/12/2012
- Last date for Conformation Page Submission: 26/12/2012
- Admit Card availability: 1/03/2013