All the exam takers of SRM University Entrance Exam are informed that SRMEEE 2013 Result has been released. The candidates can see their results by either of the below mentioned links:
The SRM University 2013 Entrance Exam has announced the exam date for SRMEEE 2013 and the process of Form Filling has started. The candidates can either fill the online or the offline applications.
The SRMEEE 2013 Entrance Exam will be conducted in two modes:
- Offline Mode: this test will be pen and paper based and will be conducted on 20th April, 2013, Saturday from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm.
- Online Mode: the online test will be conducted in 4 slots on 20th April, 2013 and 21st April, 2013.
The detailed Schedule of the Online SRMEEE 2013 is as follows:
9.00 am to 11.30 am
2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
9.00 am to 11.30 am
2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
The SRM University in Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu will conduct SRMEEE 2013 like every year for admission into all its courses at both graduate and post – graduate levels. The exam will be held on 20th of April 2013 from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and the result will be announced the third week of May 2013.
Application Form for SRMEEE 2013:
The exam Application Form has been released and can be obtained from the designated Bank Branches, SRM University Campus or the website itself.
There will be three modes of Registration for Entrance Exam of SRMEEE 2013:
- Candidates should logon to www.srmuniv.ac.inand click on “ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR SRMEEE 2013”.
- Candidates must fill the Application Form online and take its print out, sign it at the relevant places and mail it to the office of SRMEEE 2013.
- The Application Form of SRMEEE 2013 can be obtained from any of the following sources on payment of Rs. 900/-:
- From the selected branches of City Union bank, Axis Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Indian Bank, State Bank of India and Post Offices mentioned on the www.srmuniv.ac.in.
- The candidates can also send a cover letter bearing the complete correspondence address along with a DD of Rs. 900/- drawn in favor of SRMIST to obtain Application Form of SRMEEE 2013. The candidates must write their names and address on the backside of the DD. The cover letter should be sent well in advance to the university so that it may reach before the last date.
- The Application Form can also be downloaded from the official website www.srmuniv.ac.in.
- The candidates should fill the downloaded Application Form and mail it to the office of SRMEEE 2013 with a DD of Rs. 900/- drawn in favor of SRMIST which is payable at CHENNAI.
- The candidates should mention their name and address on the backside of the DD.
- The last date of receipt of completely filled Application Form for SRMEEE 2013 is 15th March 2013. No forms will be accepted after the last date.
- The candidates should retain the photocopy of SRMEEE 2013 Entrance Exam Application Form for future references.
- The university will not be responsible for any kind of delay in postal transit.
The candidates should fill the Application Form as per the given instructions in the information brochure and the website.
Eligibility Criteria of SRMEEE 2013:
The Eligibility Criteria will have the following clauses:
- The candidate should be a Resident of India and must have completed the last two years of schooling from schools located in India.
- The candidates must have passed XII class or its equivalent exam as per the norms of Eligibility Criteria of SRMEEE 2013.
- The candidates must have scored a minimum aggregate of 70% in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
SRMEEE 2013 Subject Combination:
- According to the SRMEEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria the candidates who attempt the Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics sections will be eligible for B. Tech. degree Programmes.
The candidates can refer to the information brochure of the SRMEEE 2013 in order to know the details of the Eligibility Criteria. The Eligibility Criteria has been mentioned there with respect to every course.
The candidates of SRMEEE 2013 will be allotted seats via Counselling. The detailed schedule along with the date and time information will be sent via SMS and Post to the students and will be uploaded on www.srmuniv.ac.in on 30th April, 2013 with the result declaration.
Entrance Exam Counselling will be done for pre – fixed number of candidates for one day and if any candidate is not able to attend the counselling the seat will be given to the next candidate. There will be no change in the schedule of Counselling for SRMEEE 2013 for any candidate in any case.
On the confirmation of seat and acceptance of the seat the candidate has to remit the requisite fee via DD drawn in favor of SRMIST which should be payable at CHENNAI.
The candidates have to appear with the documents mentioned in the brochure at the Counselling of SRMEEE 2013. These documents which have been mentioned below must be original as well as their one photocopied set should also be brought.
- Call letter of Counselling.
- Rank Card/Hall Ticket of SRM University 2013 Entrance Exam.
- Class X certificate as Date of Birth proof.
- Qualifying Examination Mark Sheets
- Certificate proof of Reserved Category
While coming for the Counselling of SRMEEE 2013 the candidates must bring a DD of Rs. 75000/- in favor of SRMIST which should be payable at Chennai. This fee will include the Counselling Fee of Rs. 1000/- which is non – refundable but later on will be adjusted in the course fee.
The candidates can view the details of the academic and hostel fee on www.srmuniv.ac.in.
All the payments of fee before and after the Counselling of SRMEEE 2013 will be accepted via DD only the backside of which must bear the name and address of the candidates.
Rules for the refund of Counselling Fee:
The requests must be submitted with an original allotment order and fee receipt received from the college. The rules are as follows:
- If the request is received before the class commencement the fee will be refunded except the Rs. 1000/- which was the Counselling FEE of SRMEEE 2013.
- If the request is received on or after the class commencement there will be no refund of fee.
The candidates should remain in touch with the website till the admission process is complete and go through it and the brochure to know the details about the Counselling.
SRM University 2013 Entrance Exam Result:
The Result of SRMEEE 2013 will be announced on 30th April, 2013. The results will be available on the website. The Result will also be forwarded to the students via SMS provided the phone number they have supplied in the Application Form is correct. The official website for result is www.srmuniv.ac.in.
On the basis of the marks obtained in the SRM University 2013 Entrance Exam, a Merit List will be prepared. Only the students who are included in this Merit List will be called for counselling.
The answer sheets will be graded by machine and will be scrutinized with extreme care. Therefore there is no provision for re – evaluation of Result of SRMEEE 2013 or Re – Totaling of the marks. No candidate will be given the photocopy of the answer sheets and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Important Dates of SRMEEE 2013:
- Last date to submit SRMEEE 2013 Application Form: 15th March, 2013.
- Offline Exam Date: 20th April, 2013.
- Online Exam Dates: 20th and 21st April, 2013.
- Result Declaration and Counselling Schedule Display: 30th April, 2013.
- Last Date to submit SRMEEE 2013 Tuition Fee: 20th June, 2013.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts