As per the recent notifications released, the SRMEEE 2014 Application Form date has been extended to 30 March 2014 instead of 15 March 2014.
Candidates who are looking forward to get admissions into UG engineering courses of SRM University can fill the online application form till 30th March 2014. Candidates can apply for this entrance examination by filling the application form of SRMEEE 2014 which they can do in both offline and online mode. Online test of this examination will be conducted on 17th April to 22nd April 2014.
Applicants who meet all the eligibility criteria set by SRMEEE 2014 exam board can only fill the application form.
Important Details of SRMEEE 2014 Application Form:
- Availability of application form started from 15th Dec, 2013
- Application forms are available till 30th Mar, 2014
- Applicants can fill the form through online or by offline mode
- Application Fee of SRMEEE 2014 form is Rs 900
MODES for filling SRMEEE 2014 Application Form
- Applicants can get the downloaded copy of application form from the Website of SRM University
- Applicants need to get the printed copy of applicant form
- All the details should be filled correctly and must be checked twice for avoiding errors
- Applicants need to submit the application along with a DD of Rs 900 in favor of SRMIST
- Applicants should write name, address and their contact number on the reverse side of the DD
Steps for filling the form through online mode:
- Visit the Website of SRM University.
- Click the online registration link provided there.
- Fill the application form correctly without missing anything left unfilled
- Use internet banking facility for payment
In Person Mode:
Candidates can get the application forms from SRM University campus on the payments of Rs 900/-. Other than this candidates can avail the SRMEEE 2014 Application forms from following sources also:
Selected Post Offices
From following Banks:
- Axis Bank
- City Union Bank
- Indian Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- State Bank of India
- Candidates must keep two photocopies of application form and demand draft with them for future uses.
- Applicants applying through online or download mode will receive a separate application numbers.
- On the payment of application fee candidates will get the prospectus and information brochure.
- On successful submission of form, candidates will receive a confirmation SMS.
Other Related Links:
Discuss Your Doubts