The Directorate of Technical Education has released the UPSEE 2013 Result on 28th of May, 2013 and all candidates can see their results on the following link:
Candidates can also see their exam results on the following official websites of exam:
To see their UPSEE 2013 Result, students have to submit their UPSEE Roll Number on the result portal. For now the candidates will be able to see their individual result and exam scores only and soon the Merit List will be released. In this merit list the candidates will be arranged in the increasing order of their ranks in Result of UPSEE 2013.
UPSEE Rank Cards:
- The candidates will soon be issued their rank cards in which candidates will be able to see their overall rank, category rank, section wise marks, aggregate marks in the exam.
- The Rank Cards will be made available to the candidates on the official website.
If more than one candidate obtains same marks in UPSEE 2013 Result, they will be assigned ranks after giving them preference on the basis of the following parameters:
- Exam taker who had least count of wrong answers will be given preference.
- Tie resolution for various branches:
- B. Tech.: The order of preference will be marks obtained in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and age.
- B. Tech. (Ag. Engineering): marks obtained in AG-I, AG-II and AG-III section of Paper 3 and age.
- B. Tech. (Bio Tech.): same as B. Tech.
Elder candidates will get preference over the younger candidates while deciding the preference order for resolving inter-se merit in UPSEE 2013 Result.
The cutoff percentage used for calculating the UPSEE 2013 Result for the general category candidates is 25% and 20% for ST/SC.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts