The UPSEE 2013 Seat Allotment Upgradation Round Result for B.E./B.Tech. will be PUBLISHED on 3.08.2013 at 2:00pm.
The Online Registration for UPSEE 2013 Counselling has STARTED and ALL the candidates can apply now for admission in State Engineering Colleges of UP. Besides, the rank holders of UPSEE-2013, admissions via UPSEE Counselling will also be done for 20 % quota seats in MTU Noida and Private affiliated Institutes of GBTU Lucknow for rank holders of JEE (Main).
UPSEE 2013 Counselling - Round Wise Allotment:
- The result for each round of seat allotment will be hosted HERE as soon as the results are announced.
- All the candidates can see their allotment status after every round HERE, at the following links:
UPSEE 2013 Counselling – Step Wise Process:
- Candidate seeking admissions under JEE Quota have to register online at - www.upsee.nic.in – the official website.
- Qualified candidates having a valid UPSEE Rank and who have already registered online under JEE (Main) quota have to report at designated document verification centers within stipulated time period.
- All the verification centers for UPSEE 2013 Counselling along with their complete address and contact details can be seen on the official website.
- All students have to bring their ORIGINAL Certificates along with ONE SET of attested photocopy of all these documents.
- Candidates have to submit a DD of Rs. 500/- as Non – Refundable counseling fee. The candidates also have to submit their mobile number so as to receive Counselling updates.
- In case, during the verification round of UPSEE 2013 Counselling, if some documents such as OBC Certificate / Rural Weightage Certificate / FF certificate / Armed Force Certificate/, are NOT in proper format, then the candidates have to submit the CORRECT certificate on NEXT DAY but before the last date of verification of documents.
- After getting their Documents VERIFIED, all the candidates will be allocated a ONETIME Password (OTP) on their phone numbers registered by them at the time of registration. In case, any Candidate doesn’t receive his/her OTP on his/her mobile phone within 6 hours, he/she may visit the official website of UPSEE 2013 Counselling for further instructions.
- After the verification of documents the candidates don’t have to stay at verification center. The choices can be submitted from any place of their convenience on the official website with the OTP issued to them after the completion of verification of documents.
- All the candidates have to submit their choices within the stipulated time period. Within this period a candidate can modify / alter or ADD new choices before final locking. Before completing the final submission, the candidates have to LOCK their Choices for UPSEE 2013 Counselling.
- All the locked choices and their preference order will be used for Seat Allocation. The result of 1st Round of Seat Allocation will be RELEASED on the official website of exam.
- All the candidates who have been allocated a seat in the 1st Round of Seat Allocation have to report at their respective verification center for their seat confirmation. All the candidates have to deposit a fee of Rs. 10000/- via a Bank DD.
- Confirmation of seat is mandatory for successful completion of UPSEE 2013 Counselling.
- There will be an upgradation round after the 1st Round of Seat Allotment. But upgradation of seats will be done for only those candidates who have Confirmed their Admission. Upgradation of seats will be done in case the candidates having higher ranks leave the seats allocated to them which leads to vacancies.
- During UPSEE 2013 Counselling in an event of seat confirmation, every candidate will be given an opportunity to participate in the up-gradation Round. The candidates are advised to NOT forget to opt for upgradation, in case they are not satisfied with their admission.
- Candidates opting for up-gradation, will get their already submitted choices processed again for up-gradation. The result of up-gradation will be declared on the official website of exam.
- In case a candidate is allotted a better seat in the upgradation round of UPSEE 2013 Counselling, his/her earlier allotment will be cancelled. In case a candidate doesn’t get any better seat in up-gradation round, the seat allocated earlier will be retained.
- In this way, everyone will get the chance for getting up-gradation of their allotted seats, even after confirmation of their seats in the 1st Round. Thus, the candidates with lower ranks should fill large number of choices.
UPSEE 2013 Counselling – Do’s & Don’t for Candidates:
- Go through all the details of counseling process on the official website: www.upsee.nic.in. Complete all the activities as per the schedule and adhere to it.
- Prior filling choices, check all the available information regarding various colleges on their official websites.
- All candidates are have to report at verification centers as per the schedule of counselling to avoid any inconvenience.
UPSEE 2013 Counselling – Document Verification:
Following documents will be required at the verification center in ORIGINAL as well as ONE set of attested photocopies:
- Admit Card
- Registration Slip (ONLY for JEE (Main) candidates)
- Counseling letter ( For UPSEE takers)
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Exam
- High School Certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical Fitness / Undertaking of Medical Fitness will be required during UPSEE 2013 Counselling
- Following certificates issued by designated authorities and prescribed format as per the brochure of UPSEE-2013 (If Applicable):
(a) Domicile certificate.
(b) Category certificate such as OBC/SC/ST
(c) Subcategory certificate (Armed Forces / Freedom Fighters / Physically handicapped)
(d) Income certificate (applicable for economically weaker only)
(e) GDDA category certificate
(f) Rural Weightage certificate.
UPSEE 2013 Counselling – Schedule of Reporting for Document Verification:
- Candidates have to carry all the required Original Documents for verification and ONE set of ATTESTED photocopies all certificates.
- Candidates should ensure that the documents for various reserved categories etc. have been issued by the designated authorities and in prescribed format as per the admission brochure
- During certificate verification the photocopies of all documents and a Non-Refundable fee of Rs 500 is to be submitted by every candidate.
- After the completion of verification for UPSEE 2013 Counselling the candidates will be issued an OTP for further rounds of counselling.
- After filling all the choices, the candidates should ensure locking of choices.
UPSEE 2013 Counselling – Don'ts:
- Don’t leave ANY ORIGINAL certificate During or After verification.
- Don’t panic at any stage of verification. In case of crowd at any verification center, candidates can proceed to some other verification center or can come on other day of his/her convenience.
For more information on UPSEE 2013 Counselling candidates should refer to official website or admission brochure.
Other Related Links:
Discuss Your Doubts