As per the latest notifications, KCET 2013 Result has been DECLARED on 28th of May, 2013 and can be seen on the following link:
All candidates are hereby informed that KCET 2013 Answer Key has been officially published on the Karnataka Examination Authority website. To download CLICK HERE
The KCET 2013 Application Form has been released and can be obtained from the Office of Principal or Head of Institution where the candidate is taking or has taken the 2nd PUC. The candidates have to submit a form fee of Rs. 650/- OR Rs. 500/- (Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Category-1) at their respective schools or colleges.
The KCET 2013 Application Form fee can also be remitted via NEFT transaction to the Bank Account of KEA having IFSC Code IDIB000M010 and Account No. 878333780 at the Malleswaram Branch of Indian Bank at Bangalore. After the candidates have submitted the fee for KCET 2013 Application Form via NEFT have to submit the copy of transaction at the college or school, as a proof of fee submission.
The candidates who are residing outside the State including the candidates of Gadinadu and Horanadu have to first send their form fee via NEFT Transaction and then they will be sent their admission brochure along with the KCET 2013 Application Form via email. The fee for the application form will be same.
The application form is a combination of both ICR and OMR concept and has to be thus filled very carefully by the candidates in BLUE or BLACK Ball Point Pen only. The candidates have to fill the forms as completely and correctly as per the given instructions so as to avoid rejection of form.
The address and other personal credentials filled by the candidates in the KCET 2013 Application Form should be correct as NO change will be allowed in any of the filled information at any later stage. If any kind of discrepancy is found at any later stage in the form information, the candidature of the subject will be cancelled and proper legal action will be taken.
The information regarding the parents' annual income and caste, category etc should be filled correctly in KCET 2013 Application Form as NO Change will be allowed in further stages. Every candidate has to mandatorily put their Left Hand Thumb Impression on the form.
After completing the form filling process, the candidates should keep a photocopy of their KCET 2013 Application Form for all future references and usage. The form is to be sent without any enclosures. No Document is to be sent along with the form.
The filled forms can be deposited at the office of Principal or Head of Institution where the candidate is taking or has taken the 2nd PUC OR they can be directly sent via Speed Post.
Candidates submitting their KCET 2013 Application Form via Speed Post will be given their Admission Tickets via Speed Post only and the ones submitting their forms at the colleges or schools, will be issued admission tickets there only.
The address for sending completely filled forms via Speed Post till 5.04.2013 is as follows:
Karnataka Examinations Authority Malleswaram,
Bangalore – 560 012.
The guidelines to fill the KCET 2013 Application Form are as under:
- The KCET 2013 Application Form should be filled legibly with BLUE or BLACK Ball Point Pen only. Candidates have to both fill and shade the application form as per the instructions given.
- The data filled by the candidate once in KCET 2013 Application Form will be final. Therefore, the candidates should not make any stray marks or send any other documents or papers in support of the filed data.
- If any kind of discrepancy regarding candidate’s credentials or the information in the application form is detected at any point of the admission process, the candidature of the subject shall be cancelled at once.
- The candidate should carefully completely fill the form so as to avoid rejection.
- No request for any change in the information filled in the KCET 2013 Application Form will be entertained and the candidates should carefully fill the information regarding their SC/ST/OBC status as the proof of belonging to these categories will be required at the document verification stage.
- The candidates should not leave any space blank. They should write NA for the conditions that don’t apply to them.
- From among the photographs pasted on the KCET 2013 Application Form, only one is to be attested by the Principal, the other one is for scanning and should not be tampered with.
- The candidates whose photographs don’t match the ones pasted on the Application Form or who don’t paste the photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should carefully affix their COMPLETE sign on the KCET 2013 Application Form at the specified spaces along with the dates and also put their LEFT HAND THUMB IMPRESSION in BLUE ink on the form.
- After completely filling the Application Form, the candidates have to submit the forms. The candidates who obtained the form from the School or the institute they study in will have to submit their forms to the Principal till the second week of April 2013. Such Candidates cam obtain their admit cards till 20.04.2013.
- However, the candidates who have obtained their KCET 2013 Application Form via speed post will have to submit their completely filled forms via Speed Post directly to KEA till 20.04.2013. Such candidates will get their Admit Cards via Speed Post only.
- If however, the candidates didn’t get their Admit Cards via Speed Post till the last week of April 2013, can contact the Executive Director, KEA with the photocopy of their KCET 2013 Application Form and Speed Post Receipt.
- Last date to submit filled forms to Principals of colleges and schools: 30.03.2013
- Last date for form submission by Principals: 05.04.2013
- Last date of KCET 2013 Application Form submission by outside state candidates: 05.04.2013
- Date of reaching the Admit Cards: 20.04.2013
- Exam Date: 01.05.2013 and 2.05.2013
- Kannada Language test date for Gadinadu and Horanadu candidates: 3.05.2013
- Result Date: 27.05.2013.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts