EAMCET 2013 Result is ANNOUNCED. All the exam takers can see their exam results on the following link:
The exam results have also been made available on theOFFICIAL WEBSITE.
EAMCET 2013 Result – HIGHLIGHTS:
- Candidates have to submit their Hall Ticket Numbers to see their results.
- Only individual results have been made available NOW.
- This will comprise of:
- Overall Ranks
- Category Wise Ranking.
- Section Wise Marks
- Aggregate Marks in EAMCET 2013 Result.
- The final Merit List will be released by JNTU Hyderabad later on in which candidates will be arranged in their increasing order of their ranks.
- Ranks will be assigned on the basis of marks secured by a candidate in entrance exam as well as in the qualifying exam.
- 75% weightage will be given to marks in EAMCET 2013 Result and 25% weightage will be given to candidates’ score in qualifying exam in category subjects.
- In case two candidates secure same marks in final merit their tie will be resolved and then they will be given rankings accordingly.
- Tie – Resolution parameters for EAMCET 2013 Result which will be used to decide the preference order are as follows:
- EAMCET 2013 Aggregate marks.
- Marks in Mathematics in entrance exam.
- Marks in Physics in EAMCET 2013 Result.
- Percentage of aggregate marks in qualifying exam.
- The final criteria for tie - resolution in Result of EAMCET 2013 will be the age of candidates in which the elder candidate will be given higher preference.
The candidates can DOWNLOAD their individual rank cards from: www.apeamcet.org - the official website.
The rank secured by a reserved category candidate in EAMCET 2013 Result by a candidate of reserved category will be declared invalid if at the time of admission any discrepancy is found with the proof of belonging to reserved category.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts