The exam notifications for EAMCET 2013 have been released by APSCHE and the forms will be released on 15th February, 2013. The following information is based on last year's admission brochure and will be updated as soon as new seat distribution is released.
The criteria for EAMCET 2013 Reservation of Seats in various categories are explained as follows:
- Scheduled Tribes (ST):
The ST category candidates will have a reservation of 15% seats in Unaided Professional Non-Minority Institutions.
- Scheduled Castes (SC):
The SC category candidates will have a reservation of 6% seats in Unaided Non-Minority Institutes as per EAMCET 2013 Reservation of Seats.
- Other Backward Classes (BC):
The candidates of BC category will have 25 % seats reserved in Unaided Non-Minority colleges according to EAMCET 2013 Reservation of Seats.
- Physically Handicapped (PH):
Visually/Hearing/Orthopedically challenged candidates will get a horizontal reservation of 3% in each category namely-St/SC/OC/OBC.
- Children of Armed Personnel (CAP):
As per EAMCET 2013 Reservation of Seats the children of armed personnel of Border Security Force (BSF), Ex-Servicemen and CRPF residing in Andhra Pradesh for a minimum period of 5 yrs, will get a reservation of 2%.
- NCC candidates will have 1% reservation under EAMCET 2013 Reservation of Seats.
- Sports and Games (SP): Candidates of Sports and Games Category will have a reservation of 0.5%.
- Female Candidates: As per EAMCET 2013 Reservation of Seats the female candidates will have a reservation of 33% in each course in OC/ST/SC/CAP/NCC/SP/PH/OBC categories as per EAMCET 2013 Reservation of Seats. This reservation will not be applicable if the candidates are selected on merit basis. If sufficient number of women are no there, this reservation will be passed to the male candidates of the same categories.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts