As per the latest notifications released after the final hearing of SC, the result of COMEDK 2013 Exam has been annonuced and can be seen on the following link:
The notifications for COMEDK UGET 2013 have been released by the Consortium. All the exam aspirants have to apply via Online Application Forms which can be filled by CLICKING HERE or logging onto:www.comedk.org - the official exam website. Entrance Exam of COMEDK 2013 will be conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. It is a common entrance test for admission in Medical and Engineering Courses.
The exam will be held on 12.05.2013 from 10.00 am onwards and the result will be released on 1.06.2013. The rank lists of COMEDK 2013 will be released by 11.06.2013.
Exam Pattern of COMEDK 2013:
- Exam duration will be 3 hours and have three sections namely – Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Exam has the following schedule:
Papers & Timings
Morning Slot (10 am to 1 pm)
Afternoon Slot (2.30 pm to 4 pm)
Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
Chemistry and Physics
English & Biology
Both (MBBS/BDS and BE)
Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
English & Biology
- The answers are to be marked on an OMR answer sheet.
- As per the Exam Pattern of COMEDK 2013 , every question will carry one mark and questions having more than one answer marked against them, will not be evaluated.
- According to Exam Pattern of COMEDK 2013 there will be NO negative marking in exam.
- In case of tie in exam result, the candidates having lesser number of negative responses will be given preference. If the tie still persists, the candidates will be given ranks as per other tie – resolution procedures as per Exam PatternofCOMEDK 2013 .
This test will be conducted for admission in COMEDK member institutions only. The test scores of COMEDK 2013 Entrance Exam will be valid only for the year 2013-2014.
The candidates can logon to the official website of COMEDK 2013, http://www.comedk.orgto apply online for the exam.
A separate link will be available on the website for assistance in filling the application form. Candidates should go through the instructions carefully before filling the COMEDK 2013 application form. Any deviation from the given instructions can lead to the cancellation of candidature.
The candidates should submit a DD in favor of COMEDK (spelling should be correct), payable at Bangalore. The DD should be of Rs. 1200/- for the students applying for B.E. only and Rs. 1500/- for the candidates who are applying for both the tests (MBBS/BDS and B.E.) in COMEDK 2013.
The candidates should check that the DD for COMEDK 2013 has been countersigned by the banker.
Before filling the actual ONLINE Application Form of COMEDK 2013, the candidates should go through the sample one.
The online COMEDK 2013 application form should be filled with utmost care as the information once filled will not be changed and if the candidate fills more than one application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
Click on the “Preview” button prior to submission, to be sure that the information filled is correct and no need of correction is there.
As soon as the COMEDK 2013 Entrance Exam application form is submitted, a unique application number will be assigned to every candidate. After ensuring that all the details are right, candidates can take the print out of the Online Application Form and Online Date of Birth Certificate/Identity Proof (Candidate copy and COMEDK copy).
Candidates should stick a passport sized photograph of not more than 6 months old. Any Application form with hazy/smudged/tempered photograph will be rejected. Also if the candidates’ photo mismatches, this will call for rejection.
DD exceeding the required value will not be refunded. No refunding of the COMEDK 2013 application money will be made in case of wrong filling of details.
Candidates should send the completely filled COMEDK Entrance Exam application forms via post. Forms sent personally will not be entertained.
Before sending the application forms, the candidates should confirm that they have placed the following documents along with the COMEDK 2013 application forms:
- Application form of COMEDK 2013 complete in all respects with their photo, signature, left forefinger impression and his/her parents/guardian signature.
- The print out of ONLINE Identity Proof (COMEDK copy)/Date of Birth Certificate with candidates’ photo, signature and attestation by the Gazetted Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or the head of the institution where the candidate has studied.
- Photocopy of 10th class mark sheet or school leaving certificate showing the candidates’ Date of Birth.
- Candidates belonging to the ST/SC and OBC of Karnataka should submit their reservation certificates as well the income details of their parents (OBC) and Minority Certificate (for minority candidates).
The completed Application forms of COMEDK 2013 should be sent to the following address till 15th of April 2013 via Speed Post/Courier:
Executive Secretary – COMEDK,
#132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross,
Candidates are advised to visit the COMEDK 2013 Entrance Exam website regularly to watch the RED LIST. This list will comprise the INCOMPLETE Application forms and the candidates whose forms are listed in this category, will be rejected if they don’t resolve the pending issues till the prescribed date.
Candidates of COMEDK 2013 will be issued a Test Admission Ticket (TAT) for identification which they have to bring on COMEDK exam day. No requests for the change of Test Center will be entertained. These TAT will be sent via Speed Post at address mentioned by the candidate on the application form. The dispatch of COMEDK 2013 TAT will begin by the mid of April 2013.
In case any candidate does not receive the TAT, he/she should visit the official site of COMEDK 2013 or send an e-mail regarding the non-reception.
In case the TAT of Entrance Exam gets lost in post etc, candidates will be issued a duplicate one on the test day.
Candidates are required to bring their passport sized photograph with their Name, Application Number and TAT Number on its backside at the time of COMEDK 2013.
The results will be published in two stages:
- Test Score
- Final Merit/Rank list Publication
- Start of Online Application Forms filling: 12th of March 2013
- Last date of receipt of complete Application Forms : 15th of April 2013
- Last date of Dispatch of COMEDK 2013 TAT: 24th of April 2013
- Date of COMEDK 2013 Exam: 12th of May 2013
- Publishing of Answer Keys: By the evening of test day
- Last date of receiving objections to answer key: 16th of May, 2013
- Publishing of Test Scores: 1st of June, 2013
- Last date of Receiving Objections to Test Scores: 5th of June, 2013
- Publishing of Rank List of COMEDK 2013: 11th of June 2013
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts