There are following clauses in the BITSAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
- For getting admission into any Integrated First Degree Program, the candidates are required to have qualified XII and X form any recognized State/Central Board or its equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as the compulsory Subjects.
- The candidate should have scored a minimum of 75% aggregate marks and a minimum of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry individually to satisfy BITSAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidates who have qualified the above mentioned exams in 2013 will be eligible under BITSAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria. Also the candidates who have qualified the XII exam in 2012 will be eligible given they have proper reason for this gap.
- The decisions taken by the admissions committee regarding the BITSAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria will be final.
- Candidates already studying in any of the campus of BITS Pilani, are NOT according to BITSAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- If the candidate is not able to submit the final result of XII till the last date, He/she will not be considered for admission as per BITSAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria, even if he has the record of earlier performance in XII or its equivalent exam. If the candidate has attempted XII more than one time, he will be eligible as per BITSAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria, provided he/she should have done so for full course.
- The candidates who are the board toppers of their respective BOARDS will get direct admission in the course of their choice, irrespective of their score in BITSAT 2013, as per the BITSAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- However, such candidates should have scored the minimum eligible marks in XII as specified earlier.
The candidates satisfying the above mentioned conditions will be eligible under BITSAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts