This is to inform all candidates that the JEE Main 2013 Result for Paper 1 has been declared and candidates can see it by CLICKING HERE
AIEEE and IIT JEE have been replaced by JEE Main from next year onwards. More information about the entrance exam can be obtained at the following link:
The AIEEE 2013 Result will comprise of two rank lists-one for B.E.|B.Tech and other for B.Arch|B.Planning. The AIEEE 2013 Result score cards bearing All India rank, Category Rank and State rank of the candidate along with the respective marks in each paper will be sent to all the candidates.
- The candidates from all categories who score marks above a certain cut off limit will be eligible for counseling.
- AIEEE 2013 result will also be available on the official website of AIEEE 2013www.aieee.nic.in.
- The Result will be announced in the second week of June 2013. The eligibility criteria for Central Counseling will be decided by Central Counseling Board. More information will be made available on www.ccb.nic.in.
- The candidates will get their AIEEE 2013 Result Score Cards from the last week of June to the first week of July 2013.
- In any case, a candidate doesn’t receive his/her AIEEE 2013 Result Score cards, they can apply for the duplicate Score card, by sending a DD of Rs. 50/- in favor of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Delhi/New Delhi between the second week of July 2013 to September 2013.
- On the basis of AIEEE 2013 Result, candidates eligible for the Central Counseling, can register Online at www.ccb.nic.in.
- If two or more candidates have same AIEEE 2013 Result, then:
- Preference will be based on marks obtained in Mathematics then Physics followed by age (older will be preferred), for B.Tech/B.E. candidates.
- For B.Arch/B.Planning preference will be based on the marks in Aptitude test then Mathematics and then by age (older will be preferred).
- The AIEEE 2013 Results will not be Re-evaluated or re-examined because Result has been Created and compiled by Machine with extreme care.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts