OJEE 2017 – The admission to Odisha Joint Entrance Examination also known as OJEE conducts counselling for B.Tech aspirants in the state colleges. The admission will be held on the basis of candidates performance in the JEE Main 2017. Candidates must be qualified in JEE Main in order to appear for counselling and admission in Odisha engineeering colleges. There will be no seperate entrance test for the candidates. For complete details regarding the Application Form , Eligibility Criteria, Counselling Procedure and Imnportant Dates of Odisha JEE 2017.
Salient Features of OJEE 2017
- Examination Name: OJEE 2017
- Also known as: Odisha JEE 2017
- Conducted by: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board
- Admissions will be based on: JEE Main 2017 scores
- Level: State Level
OJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candiadates must meet the eligibility norms set by the Odisha JEE 2017 in order to take in the Odisha state colleges and sit counselling process and attend counselling.
- It is important for the candidate to appaer in JEE Main 2017 and gain All India Rank or State Rank.
- Candidates must have passed the class XII or equivalent examination either in 2015 or 2016 to be eligible for admission.
- For all the eligibility conditions candidates must check JEE Main 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be born on or after 1st week of October 1992 (1987 for ST/SC and PwD)
- All the aspirants must pass in all the subjects,atleast 5 subjects
- Candidate must get a minimum percentage of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must have Mathematics and Physics as mandatory and any one of Chemistry, Bio Technology, Biology and Computer Science as an optional subject.
- The candidate must pass in the above subjects with atleast 45% marks and 40% in case of candidates belonging to the ST/SC Category taken all together.
The table below is gioven fior all the candidates who are appearing for JEE Main 2017 and want to take admission in the Odisha engineering colleges.
|Odisha JEE 2016 Online Registration & Choice Filling||July 1st week to 2nd week of July, 2017|
|Choice Locking||2nd week of July 2017|
|Document verification||3rd week of July, 2017|
|Temporary allotment||3rd week of July, 2017|
|Withdraw||Mid week of July 2017|
|Final allotment||Starts in 4th week of July, 2017|
OJEE 2017 Application Form
- Application Form of OJEE 2017 will be available from July 1st week onwards.
- Candidates are required to enter their JEE Main 2017 roll number and date of birth to register for OJEE 2017.
- It is advisable to take a printout of the Odisha JEE 2017 registration slip after filling the required fields.
For the Unfilled Seats after the JEE Main 2017 Counselling
The application Form of OJEE 2017 for unfilled seats will be available from 3rd week of June 2017. Candidates can access the link given in this page. To fill in the form candidates must give their details regarding their personal, educational, communication address etc.
Instructions for filling OJEE 2017 Application Form for OJEE 2017 Candidates
- Click on the link available on this page and Click on “ Exam Registration for B.Tech OJEE 2017”
- Click on “ Apply for OJEE 2017”
- Enter all the details required but read all the instructions before submitting OJEE Application Form.
- Then click on “Proceed”
- Click on “Next” button.
- Upload the images required and pay the requisite fees
- Download the confirmation page and take a print out of the page.
Note: Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.450/- by Demand Draft and sent to “The Chairman Odisha Joint Entrance Examination” payable at Odisha and drwan on any Nationalised Bank or Commercial or Scheduled Bank”.
OJEE 2017 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are appearing for JEE Main 2017 must check the exam pattern of the question paper.
As there is no seperate exam for OJEE 2017 candidates must follow the the Joint Entrance Exam pattern and prepare accordingly.
The JEE Main exam will be held for 3 hours.
The subjects will Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and all questions will have equal weightage of marks.
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks per question|
Note: There will be negative marking for incorrect answers. 1/4th will be deducted for wrong answers and no marks will deducted for unattempted questions.
OJEE 2017 Counselling
The OJEE 2017 Counselling will start tentatively from the 1st week of July 2017 till 3rd week of July.
Steps of Online Counselling and Allotment of Seats:
Below are the important steps of the web online counselling for the candidates who are willing to take admission in Odisha Engineering Colleges.
Online Choice Filling
Making of Payment of Counselling Fee and paying registration fee
Verification of Documents, Final Choice filling and taking print out of the final seat.
Provisional OJEE Seat Allotment 2017 by the Board will be given.
Withdrawal process by candidates and non -reporting.
Final Allotment of Seatsin allotted colleges.
Beginning of Semester in Allotted Colleges of Odisha
OJEE 2017 Contact Details
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri
Dist – Khurda, Bhubaneshwar. Pin – 751030
Fax: 0674 – 2352457
For more updates on OJEE 2017 you may drop a comment below and stay tuned to