OJEE 2017 Seat Allotment: OJEE Board will release the first round of OJEE 2017 seat allotment on July 1. The second round of seat allotment of OJEE 2017 will be published on July 14, 2017. Candidates must note that first two-seat allotment of OJEE 2017 will be temporary. In these rounds of OJEE seat allotment, the candidate can see their allotment status and seats might be upgraded based on the choices. Unallocated candidates of temporary allotment may get an allotment depending on choices, rank and availability of seat. The final seat allotment of OJEE 2017 will be announced on July 23. OJEE 2017 seat allotment process will be based on the merit rank, choice and category/reservation of the candidate. Seat allotment of OJEE 2017 will also be informed through SMS to the candidate’s registered mobile number. All the successful allotted candidates can download the final OJEEE 2017 seat allotment letter. All the finally allotted candidates (except newly allotted candidates) are then required to report at their corresponding allotted colleges with the final allotment letter and the fee deposit slip. Candidates can check OJEE 2017 Seat Allotment procedure read the article below on this page.
OJEE 2017 Seat Allotment Dates
|OJEE 2017 Seat Allotment Events||Dates|
|OJEE 2017 registration and choice filling||June 14, 2017|
|Display of mock seat allotment based on candidates choices||June 23, 2017|
|Choice locking||June 25-27, 2017|
|Last date of registration, counselling fee payment, choice filling, lock activity||June 27, 2017|
|Display of temporary Seat Allotment 1||July 1, 2017|
|Display of temporary Seat Allotment – 2||July 14, 2017|
|Final seat allocation||July 23, 2017|
Key Points of OJEE 2017 Seat Allotment
Candidates can check important information related to the seat allotment process given below:
- Candidates have to login with their JEE Main 2017 roll number to check the seat allotment result.
- Candidates will be allotted seats only after participating in the Counselling of OJEE 2017.
- During the counselling, candidates have to select as many choices of institutions and branches as per their preferences to get a better option of seat allotment.
- While allotting seats, the rank of the candidates in JEE Main 2017, choice filled and the reservation norms for candidates belonging to a specific category will be taken into consideration.
- Admission at any of the affiliated institutes of OJEE 2017 is subjected to satisfying the eligibility requirements and verification of documents at the nodal centres.
- The conducting authority will at first release the temporary seat position in the online mode followed by the final Seat Allotment of OJEE 2017.
Temporary Seat Allotment of OJEE 2017
After successful verification of documents, reporting at the nodal centre for choice locking, the OJEE Board will release the temporary seat position. Details about the temporary seat allotment are as given below:
- The temporary seat position of the candidates will be available online. Candidates will also be intimated about the same through SMS to the mobile number registered at the time of filling up the Application Form of OJEE 2017.
- Candidates must not report at the allotted institution on the basis of the temporary seat allotment.
- In case any candidate desires to withdraw from the OJEE 2017 counselling process, they have to visit the Nodal Centre where they have verified their documents within the time period which will be specified in the due course of time.
- For the withdrawal, candidates have to fill up the withdrawal form at the nodal centre and collect their draft of the registration fee of Rs. 5000.
- The rest of the candidates will be eligible for the final OJEE Seat Allotment and will be considered as ‘In process Candidates’.
Final Seat Allotment of OJEE 2017
All the vital information related to the final seat allotment is given below:
- At this stage, candidates will receive their final seat allotment.
- The information regarding the allotment of seats will be provided through SMS to the registered mobile number of the candidates.
- Candidates who are selected for admission have to download their final allotment letter.
- All the finally allotted candidates have to report at their respective allotted Participating Institute of OJEE. Candidates have to carry their allotment letter and the fee deposit slip along with them.
- In case, any candidates do not report to the allotted institute/college, the registration fee of Rs. 5000 will be forfeited.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on OJEE 2017