OJEE PG 2017 Exam Pattern – Candidates aiming to crack OJEE PG 2017 must check the pattern of the exam. It will clear the picture about the question paper, marking scheme, question type and much more. Candidates can then devise a strategy for the preparation for the OJEE PGb 2017. For better understanding, along with the OJEE PG Exam Pattern, the candidates can also check the syllabus and practice the sample paper. This will further enhance the understanding about the exam and what is demanded from the candidate while attempting it. Candidates may check the facets of OJEE PG 2017 Exam Pattern and more details from the article below.
OJEE PG 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of OJEE PG 2017 is as mentioned below:
Duration of Exam: The candidates will only have 2 hours to take the examination. Request for extension of time will not be entertained.
Mode of Exam: There will be no Computer Based Test. The candidates will have to take the exam in Pen and Paper based mode only.
Paper in OJEE PG: Under OJEE PG 2017 Exam Pattern, the candidates will have to attempt two Paper.
- Paper I will be for Engineering Mathematics and Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning. This section will be compulsory to for all the candidates.
- Paper II is a Subject Paper. There are total 12 Subject Papers under OJEE M.Tech. The candidates will have to choose a subject while filling the form and attempt the exam for that subject paper only.
Number of Questions: Overall, the questions in the examination will be 90. In the Paper-I there will be 30 questions, out of which 20 will be from Engineering Mathematics and remaining 10 will be from Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning.
Whereas, the total number of questions in Subject Paper will be 60. The candidates will have to attempt all the questions, in all the sections.
Types of Question: All the questions in the exam will be of Multiple Choice Type. The candidates will have four answer choices for each question but only one will be correct.
Marking Scheme of Exam: For each correct answer 4 marks will be allocated. However, for marking the incorrect response the negative marking of 1 mark will be applied.
The tabular representation of the OJEE PG 2017 Exam Pattern will help candidates in understanding the pattern better.
|S.No.||Paper||No. of Question||Marks Per Question||Duration|
|1.||Paper I – Engineering Mathematics||20||4 marks||2 hours|
|2.||Paper I – Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning||10||4 marks|
|3.||Paper II – Subject Paper||60||4 marks|
Subjects Paper for OJEE PG 2017
In the OJEE PG 2017 Exam Patterns, we have mentioned that there are 12 Subject Papers. Well the list of it are as below:
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science/Information Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Plastic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Points to Note about OJEE PG 2017 OMR Sheet
- The OMR sheet will be divided into two parts. In the Part-A, the following details will be mentioned: Roll Number, Question Booklet Number, Name and Signature, Name of the Centre, and Signature of the Invigilator.
- On the other hand, in the Part-B of the answer sheet, the candidates will have to mark the response of the questions.
- The candidates will have to circle their response only with black or blue pen.
- Marking the response with the pencil will not be accepted.
- If the candidates will circle more than one option, the answer will be termed as wrong.
- If the answer sheet is left completely blank then it will be automatically rejected and rank will not be allocated to the candidates.
Stay updated with entrancecorner.com