OJEE PG 2017 Admit Card – The WBJEE Board will issue the Admit Card of OJEE PG 2017 in the 3rd week of April 2017. It will only be issued in the name of the registered candidates. The Board will only issue it online and no candidates will receive it via post of e-mail. The OJEE PG Admit Card will be the identity proof, which also is required to enter the exam hall. It will also be needed during the counselling and the admission. Hence, candidates must ensure that it is preserved properly. Check the process to download OJEE PG 2017 Admit Card, its importance, documents to carried with it and more details from the article below.
Process to Download OJEE PG 2017 Admit Card
The step by step process to download the Admit Card of OJEE PG is as below:
- Access the link or the window, which will provide on this page once the admit card is issued.
- Then, in the required space the candidates will have to enter the Application Number and Date of Birth.
- When all the details will be entered correctly, the OJEE PG Admit Card 2017 will be displayed.
- Download and save it.
It should also be noted that at the OJEE PG 2017 exam centre, only the hard copy of the examination will be accepted. Hence, it is advised that the candidates produce multiple copies of the admit card.
Discrepancy in OJEE PG 2017 Admit Card
It is vital for the candidates to check all the details mentioned in the OJEE PG 2017 Admit Card. If any error or discrepancy is found in the admit card, candidates must inform the Odisha JEE Board. The Board can be contacted at the address mentioned at the end of this article.
Carry Two OJEE PG 2017 Admit Card
It is vital for the candidates to carry two copies of the OJEE PG 2017 Admit Card. One copy of the admit card has to be submitted to the invigilator. Whereas, the second copy has to be signed by the invigilator and is to be retained by the candidate. At multiple moments, the candidates will be required to show the retained copy of the admit card.
Documents to be Carried Along OJEE PG 2017 Admit Card
Along the OJEE PG 2017 Admit Card, the candidates will also have to carry
- One photocopy of the OJEE PG 2017 Application Form confirmation page.
- One photograph identical to that submitted in the with the application form.
Important Points Regarding OJEE PG 2017 Admit Card
- Mutilated or distorted admit card will not be accepted.
- If the candidate is not able to download their admit card, they must contact the Board.
- The OJEE PG 2017 Admit Card, signed by the invigilator, will be required during the document verification round.
- The Board will not entertain any complaints regarding the non-downloading of the admit card.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination- 2017 JEE Cell,
DIST-Khordha, Bhubaneswar – 751030
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 0674-6552455, 6552456, 6552457, 6552458 Fax : 0674-2352457
Stay updated with entrancecorner.com