OJEE 2017 Merit List: The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) will publish the merit list in the online mode tentatively in the month of July 2017. The merit list will be determined on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in JEE Main 2017 and in the qualifying examination. The merit list will contain the name of the candidates as per the ranks obtained by them. Candidates have to meet the cutoff declared by the participating institutes in order to have their name in the merit list. Lower the rank of the applicants, higher the chances of getting seats in the desired course and institutes. The qualified candidates will be able to take part in the counselling and seat allotment process provided they fulfil all the eligibility norms defined by the Board for admission. To know more about OJEE 2017 Merit List read the article given below on this page.
Important Features of OJEE 2017 Merit List
Candidates seeking admission into undergraduate engineering courses in the state of Odisha through OJEE 2017 must know details about the merit list prepared by OJEEB. All important information are as given below:
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in JEE Main 2017 class 12 or equivalent examination.
- The marks of JEE Main 2017 and the qualification exam will be normalised in the ratio 60:40.
- The Orissa Joint Entrance Examination Board will publish the merit list institute wise and branch wise.
- All the candidates can check their ranking in the merit list by entering some basic details such as application number and roll number.
- After the normalisation of marks, the candidates with the highest marks and lowest rank will be placed in the 1st position of OJEE 2017 Merit List.
- On the basis of the position in the merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling and seat allotment process.
OJEE 2017 Counselling
After the declaration of the merit list, the qualified candidates will be called for the counselling process. It will be held in two rounds. Candidates have to participate in the online counselling and have to undergo the following steps:
- Online Registration
- Online choice filling
- Online choice locking by One-time Password (OTP)
- Payment of registration fee and counselling fee
- Documents verification at the Nodal Centre
- Online display of seat allotment
- Withdrawal of seats
- Auto-up-gradation and final seat allotment
- Reporting of candidates in person at the institute allotted to them
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on OJEE 2017